Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I haven't watched yesterday's preseason game as yet, but based on everyone's reviews I'm prepared to declare him our LeBron stopper.
    Why not declare him a Lebron stopper when he...you know...stops Lebron?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      At least he's the first player we've acquired who actually has the physical tools and defensive awareness to even consider the possibility. No one stops LeBron anyway, you just want someone who won't get mercilessly abused.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• He'll still likely need a few years of experience before we can talk of lebron stopping. Although by then lebron will likely be stopping himself.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Because I want to ride the wave of hype surrounding him after one preseason game.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            He'll still likely need a few years of experience before we can talk of lebron stopping. Although by then lebron will likely be stopping himself.
            OG is one game away from being one game away.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One thing I noticed. He doesn't get over excited by one play or another. That crazy behind the back dribble move he did with the scoop he just scored it and walked off like it was nobody's business. Bruno does anything good and he just gets too excited. Very Kawhi-esque.

I think its important and shows a level of poise and focus.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                One thing I noticed. He doesn't get over excited by one play or another. That crazy behind the back dribble move he did with the scoop he just scored it and walked off like it was nobody's business. Bruno does anything good and he just gets too excited. Very Kawhi-esque.

I think its important and shows a level of poise and focus.
                Oddly enough I can't remember ever seeing Bruno do anything good or any reaction to it.

Comment

Oddly enough I can't remember ever seeing Bruno do anything good or any reaction to it.
                  lol I have seen other rookies have this happen

Comment

Because I want to ride the wave of hype surrounding him after one preseason game.
                    That's what being a fan is all about!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I haven't watched yesterday's preseason game as yet, but based on everyone's reviews I'm prepared to declare him our LeBron stopper.
                      You're late LJ. He was declared the LeBron stopper on draft night

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Stud
                        Joey graham with a kajillion dollars in the bank?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We just went from having a very good group of prospects, to a possibly elite one.

Comment

• He had a behind the back dribble and a lay up with a bunch of missed 3s. He looked "okay". Stop anointing him the next big thing.

I think having seen Bruno this whole time and all of a sudden you actually see a big wing who can play basketball shows up, we feel as if we got the next Lebron. It's all Bruno's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Joey graham with a kajillion dollars in the bank?
                              You know it!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                He had a behind the back dribble and a lay up with a bunch of missed 3s. He looked "okay". Stop anointing him the next big thing.

I think having seen Bruno this whole time and all of a sudden you actually see a big wing who can play basketball shows up, we feel as if we got the next Lebron. It's all Bruno's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yeah I think its a bit early to get excited about skills, but its real encouraging that at his size he moves really well, especially coming off an injury. Not many guys are strong enough to bang down low but moves well enough to keep up with a lot of smaller guys on the perimeter.

Comment

Working...
                                X