Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codadav wrote: View Post
    https://theringer.com/2017-nba-draft...c-e345e30acdd6

Could O.G. grow into becoming a quality small-ball center?
    I would prefer that this isn't the case. I like the idea of building a solid 3 who can defend a bunch of positions but on offence he should really be a 3. Sometimes can play the 4

Comment

• His ball handling is so weak. I don't think offensively he'll be a great small forward. Maybe just catch and shoot. But as a PF or small ball C he could really exploit mismatches.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• In a world where Draymond and KD are probably the league's best 4/5 combo, there's little reason to think of OG as strictly a traditional 3.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          In a world where Draymond and KD are probably the league's best 4/5 combo, there's little reason to think of OG as strictly a traditional 3.
          That's why we got the Brazilian and British versions of both.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            His ball handling is so weak. I don't think offensively he'll be a great small forward. Maybe just catch and shoot. But as a PF or small ball C he could really exploit mismatches.
            You would need him to bulk up to play C. I don't like this except vs people like draymond.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              You would need him to bulk up to play C. I don't like this except vs people like draymond.
              Draymond plays C against whoever in tougher conference. He doesn't do it full time but plenty of minutes.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Completly forgot about this kid. Any updates about his recovery or anything?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                    Completly forgot about this kid. Any updates about his recovery or anything?
                    jsut that he is ahead of schedule

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Anyone else get the feeling that OG isn't what you'd call a "slow healer"?

#backbyxmas

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Anyone else get the feeling that OG isn't what you'd call a "slow healer"?

#backbyxmas
                            Yeah but Masai would still want to be on the cautious side so I can see mid December to early January for his NBA debut. Probably go over to the 905 a few games before hand.

Comment

• If he ends up being Jaylen Brown 2.0 instead of Kawhi 2.0, would you guys be mad?

That #3 jersey looks dope that's for sure.

Comment

If he ends up being Jaylen Brown 2.0 instead of Kawhi 2.0, would you guys be mad?

That #3 jersey looks dope that's for sure.
                                Considering Jaylen Brown is still growing as a player, I would take Jaylen Brown 2.0 in a heartbeat for a 23rd overall pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X