Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Wright, Powell, OG, Bruno, the future juggernaut defensive team.
    Siakam and yak have D potential too.

Comment

• Jinx

Comment

• I love og but I think the criticism of his offense is justified. I'd prefer they bring him back slowly and let him get on his feet with Stackhouse. I got a lot of faith in Stackhouse but not Casey. OG was really starting to figure things out before he got injured. I think stack would make him a focus and that's what he needs imo.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          I love og but I think the criticism of his offense is justified. I'd prefer they bring him back slowly and let him get on his feet with Stackhouse. I got a lot of faith in Stackhouse but not Casey. OG was really starting to figure things out before he got injured. I think stack would make him a focus and that's what he needs imo.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
            Siakam and Poeltl are no slouches either.
            lewro wrote: View Post
            Siakam and yak have D potential too.
            They do. I just put in Bruno because of his length. Siakam and Poeltl will more likely be in there.

Comment

• I'm excited to see the progress in our young players. Delon was saddled by that shoulder injury last year, I'm hoping for big changes this year.

If this franchise is looking to pivot, at least two of Norm, Delon, Poeltl, and Siakam have to have a really good summer of development.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                I'm excited to see the progress in our young players. Delon was saddled by that shoulder injury last year, I'm hoping for big changes this year.

If this franchise is looking to pivot, at least two of Norm, Delon, Poeltl, and Siakam have to have a really good summer of development.
                This post doused me with fond memories of last years' summer league team dominating. Exciting times.

Comment

This post doused me with fond memories of last years' summer league team dominating. Exciting times.
                  This year's team should be just as strong or even stronger. I mean we dont have a roster yet but Poetlt , Siakam, Bruno , Wright , Van Fleet and Meeks should all be there and other then Meeks , the other players should have dominating performances.

Comment

• Ya, I would love to go to Summer league one year. Next year should be interesting in Poetlt and Siakam still play... OG and next years rookie.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      This year's team should be just as strong or even stronger. I mean we dont have a roster yet but Poetlt , Siakam, Bruno , Wright , Van Fleet and Meeks should all be there and other then Meeks , the other players should have dominating performances.
                      Is Norman Powell still eligible? Any extra minutes help development, no?

saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Ya, I would love to go to Summer league one year. Next year should be interesting in Poetlt and Siakam still play... OG and next years rookie.
                      Agreed. Probably wouldn't cost an arm and a leg either... and Vegas is lit.
                      Last edited by c-troop; Sat Jun 24, 2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I think we are weaker this yr. Not sure that Bruno or Delon will play? Norm is definitely out. No OG.
                        The last two yrs we've dominated round robin but shit the bed in the playoffs. I could see us struggling more this yr but maybe advancing a bit farther. I mostly just want as many games as possible, development and chemistry.
                        Id like if they went to Utah or Orlando or .... Started a league at Biosteel/Hershey!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Ya, I would love to go to Summer league one year. Next year should be interesting in Poetlt and Siakam still play... OG and next years rookie.
                          Me too. It would be awesome!

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            I think we are weaker this yr. Not sure that Bruno or Delon will play? Norm is definitely out. No OG.
                            The last two yrs we've dominated round robin but shit the bed in the playoffs. I could see us struggling more this yr but maybe advancing a bit farther. I mostly just want as many games as possible, development and chemistry.
                            Id like if they went to Utah or Orlando or .... Started a league at Biosteel/Hershey!
                            what are the rules of eligibility?
                            Last edited by c-troop; Sat Jun 24, 2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Is Norman Powell still eligible? Any extra minutes help development, no?
                              I mean he can still go but he is just too good already for summer league, just shake them off and take minutes away from someone else.

Comment

I mean he can still go but he is just too good already for summer league, just shake them off and take minutes away from someone else.
                                I was thinking that originially... But he can be used as a pretty good benchmark for players coming into the league, and a couple minutes here and there helps chemistry and development.

Comment

Working...
                                X