Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    "You can walk on water and haters will say it's because you can't swim" when I saw that on Demar's instagram I knew he wouldn't shoot 3s lol
    Lol Your avatar makes me laugh every time ... love it. Something about how happy the dinosaur looks, and how sad Kyle looks ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Lol Your avatar makes me laugh every time ... love it. Something about how happy the dinosaur looks, and how sad Kyle looks ... Lol
      Hahaha shout out to the artist

https://www.instagram.com/p/BasV4ACg...n-by=hhhhytian
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Loving OG so far. Really impressed with his bball IQ.

Comment

• If anybody here can photoshop OG head on Ice T's body and make it an avatar size for me I'm forever in your debt. I'll like every post you make for 3 months, no matter how bad of a post it is

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Some of my best work.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Some of my best work.

Awesome! I like the fact that he's super friendly faced with the gun, I like to think OG has a couple screws loose (in a good way!)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Awesome! I like the fact that he's super friendly faced with the gun, I like to think OG has a couple screws loose (in a good way!)
                I didn't think you'd actually use it.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  All we need is shooting good enough to keep the defence honest, from guys not named Lowry, Ibaka and Miles anyway.

Give it some time, I expect the young guys will get at least into the high-20's, low-30's, and Lowry's shooting will return to form, at which point we'd be in the mid thirties as a team.
                  We're taking like 32 attempts a game from 3.

Let's say Lowry takes 8 a game and starts shooting 40% (3.2/8 per game) (which would be the best 3PT shooting year of his career). If the rest of the team shoots 30% on the remaining 24 attempts (7.2/24) that gives us 10.4/32 which is 32.5%. That's not good enough. The reality is we need to add more shooting.

You know that but keep saying we don't need to because you realize the cost to get that would likely be Valanciunas.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

Let's say Lowry takes 8 a game and starts shooting 40% (3.2/8 per game) (which would be the best 3PT shooting year of his career). If the rest of the team shoots 30% on the remaining 24 attempts (7.2/24) that gives us 10.4/32 which is 32.5%. That's not good enough. The reality is we need to add more shooting.

You know that but keep saying we don't need to because you realize the cost to get that would likely be Valanciunas.
                    You lumped Ibaka and Miles into the "other" stat so it's a bit misleading then. Assuming those guys continue to eventually shoot in the high 30's , low 40's and take at least 9-10 of those 24 attempts, the percentage improves over all.

Comment

Yeah, I've done the math. Almost 60% of the Raps' 3 point attempts come from Lowry, Ibaka, Miles, all of whom should be at or near 40%. To hit 35% as a team, all we need from the rest of the roster is 28%, which is very achievable.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Miles and Ibaka are already shooting at very high clips. Everyone else on the team is right around where they likely will be except Powell and Lowry and we're at 29.9%

Comment

Miles and Ibaka are already shooting at very high clips. Everyone else on the team is right around where they likely will be except Powell and Lowry and we're at 29.9%
                          Delon Wright will continue to be 10%? Fred van vleet 22%?

Also, "except Powell and lowry" is 10 attempts per game. Pretty big exception

Comment

Miles and Ibaka are already shooting at very high clips. Everyone else on the team is right around where they likely will be except Powell and Lowry and we're at 29.9%
                            Yeah? Wright will shoot 10% all year? Van Vleet is a 22% shooter? Powell will be better than 28%.

Yes, Miles and Ibaka are already shooting at high clips and will probably stay there. Lowry will get there.

None of what you said changes the math any - if Lowry, Ibaka and Miles take above half of the overall 3 point shots (and they have been), the supporting cast doesn't need to be great to have the average work out. We're not going to shoot 38% as a team, but we really, really don't need to.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Yeah? Wright will shoot 10% all year? Van Vleet is a 22% shooter? Powell will be better than 28%.

Yes, Miles and Ibaka are already shooting at high clips and will probably stay there. Lowry will get there.

None of what you said changes the math any - if Lowry, Ibaka and Miles take above half of the overall 3 point shots (and they have been), the supporting cast doesn't need to be great to have the average work out. We're not going to shoot 38% as a team, but we really, really don't need to.
                              But, you know. Trade JV for a shooter. Anyway. Even though we recognize he's a useful piece. And trade him for a 3 & D Wing. A good one.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                But, you know. Trade JV for a shooter. Anyway. Even though we recognize he's a useful piece. And trade him for a 3 & D Wing. A good one.
                                Is it weird for me to think that if you wanted to make a trade at this point it should be for someone to go beside OG/Powell/Poeltl? Like I get that we have a window now, but the young guys have been so impressive that I would rather try to give them one more really good piece than get a short term boost. Still don't really like this unless its like the Nets trade for Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X