Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stud.

Comment

• Are we looking at a future all-defensive 1st team member?

Comment

• I really don't want to overhype him, but it's possible this kid could really add another dimension to this team on both ends. I'm looking at LeBron and Giannis right now and thinking we can actually throw OG at them defensively and expect solid results. Not to mention he's actually hitting his shots as well and getting good looks in the offense.

I think Powell just permanently lost his starting job last night. Which he should since he isn't a 3 anyway. He should be able to give the bench some much needed shot creation though.

Seems like the 10 man rotation based on what we have will end up being:

1st Unit: Lowry/DeMar/OG/Ibaka/JV
        2nd Unit: Wright/Powell/Miles/Siakam/Bebe or Poeltl

Still have a logjam at center with 4 guys that should be getting playing time there.
        Last edited by Shaolin Fantastic; Wed Nov 15, 2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Are we looking at a future hall of famer, nba champion and finals mvp?
          1000000%
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• He's pretty lethal from the corner 3. If he can extend his range out to the elbows as well that would be super sweet.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Are we looking at a future all-defensive 1st team member?
              Let's see how he fares against Giannis and LBJ in the playoffs. So much potential with his size and quickness. His health should be made a huge priority for the team. I wouldn't be mad if they bench him on back to backs.

Comment

• Guys, no matter how good he is, I don't think we should expect a rookie to do great against Giannis or LeBron in the playoffs
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Guys, no matter how good he is, I don't think we should expect a rookie to do great against Giannis or LeBron in the playoffs
                  Yeah, as a rookie it would be great if he didn't shit the bed in the playoffs regardless of competition.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Let's see how he fares against Giannis and LBJ in the playoffs. So much potential with his size and quickness. His health should be made a huge priority for the team. I wouldn't be mad if they bench him on back to backs.
                    How he fares against Giannis and LeBron?
                    LOL. OG played very well last night but people needs to relax.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      How he fares against Giannis and LeBron?
                      LOL. OG played very well last night but people needs to relax.
                      The question I was responding to was, "Are we looking at a future all-defensive 1st team member?"

I responded by saying I'd like to see how he does against two of the elite players in the East, in a playoff environment (before saying yes or no). Not sure why the response requires me to relax, LOL.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        The question I was responding to was, "Are we looking at a future all-defensive 1st team member?"

I responded by saying I'd like to see how he does against two of the elite players in the East, in a playoff environment (before saying yes or no). Not sure why the response requires me to relax, LOL.
                        You'd like to see how a rookie does against LeBron and Giannis? really? LOL. How do u think he'd do?

Kawhi is the best defensive player in the game and he'd have a lot of trouble guarding those two.

OG had 1 good game and everyone's acting like he's the second coming.

Like i said, relax.
                        Last edited by The Great One; Wed Nov 15, 2017, 02:16 PM.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

You'd like to see how a rookie does against LeBron and Giannis? really? LOL. How do u think he'd do?

Kawhi is the best defensive player in the game and he'd have a lot of trouble guarding those two.

Like i said, relax.
                          Success or failure his performance against elite players is the measuring tool you would want to use to analyze his ability. Again, not sure why you feel it's an unfair way to judge his ability to defend. Even if he has a poor showing it doesn't mean you can't draw positives from it.

Comment

• I'm going to be annoying and post one of my own tweets in here, because... wow.

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Like i said, relax.
                              It's a fan board. If you're allowed to slag half the roster and call us overrated all the time, plus the countless other bitchers and moaners that interestingly enough don't seem to be putting their 2 cents in today, then we're allowed to get excited. People all around the nba are taking notice, obviously we would too.

But by all means let's get back to how Wright can't shoot, brunos a joke, Lowry's declined and Ibakas lazy. That's the fun stuff!
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• danh wrote: View Post
                                i'm going to be annoying and post one of my own tweets in here, because... Wow.

omg anunoby

(give me my all caps, dammit)
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X