Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad no summer league preview but his time will come

Comment

Is no one going to comment about how his name is the Original Gangsta? Don't even need to come up with a nickname for this one!
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

Anyone have a guess on this guy's timeline in terms of when he'll be able to produce for us on the big team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
          Anyone have a guess on this guy's timeline in terms of when he'll be able to produce for us on the big team?

“They told us he’s ahead of schedule, but what date that is, I don’t know,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. “We’re going to get his program right from when he leaves here, from the press conference tomorrow.

“Alex McKechnie (Toronto’s director of sports science) is one of the best in the league. He’s got some of the best people in Los Angeles working for him . . . so we want to make sure we start him out right now in that program and get it going as soon as possible.”

Comment

They drafted him hoping he can defend the lebron James of the world when they see he doesn't have the foot speed he will be buried on the bench till someone get injuried

Comment

They drafted him hoping he can defend the lebron James of the world when they see he doesn't have the foot speed he will be buried on the bench till someone get injuried

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                Is no one going to comment about how his name is the Original Gangsta? Don't even need to come up with a nickname for this one!
                I decided tonight, even though a quick Google established it wasn't original, to call him OG-Wan Anunoby.

Comment

https://youtu.be/E-ygFQG7cms

I can't believe we took this guy over derrick white

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    https://youtu.be/E-ygFQG7cms

I can't believe we took this guy over derrick white
                    I don't think we need more PG/SG ....

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      I don't think we need more PG/SG ....
                      Best player available I would rather sign back James Johnson I hate our scouts

Comment

I love this pick and I was ashamedly excited he got injured so that his draft stock would fall.

I am happy.

Comment

Welcome to the Raptors, Ron Artest. (hopefully)

Comment

Since you asked for a guess, I'll guess October 20, 2017 I think he can be good defensively from day 1 if he's healthy.

He won't be a good aware help player obviously, that will take some years, but physically I think he can be a good man defender already on 90 % of the players in the league. I personally don't agree with the slow feet comment, I think he'll even be able to guard point guards if necessary.

if he's not healthy, then i don't have a guess.

Comment

Can't dribble. Can't shoot. Can't pass. PJ Tucker lite then.But we didnt address our issues. We have too many bigs.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Can't dribble. Can't shoot. Can't pass. PJ Tucker lite then.But we didnt address our issues. We have too many bigs.
                                I think that will be sorted out in free agency. We tried to move JV last night
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X