No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I recall correctly, OG was supposed to be a lottery pick, but dropped when he got injured. If he stays healthy, Raptors got a steal.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      If I recall correctly, OG was supposed to be a lottery pick, but dropped when he got injured. If he stays healthy, Raptors got a steal.
      - OG got a bad ACL injury half way through the NCAA season.
      - OG couldn't therefore increase his stats, develop his skills and usage before the season ended as well as show something in the playoffs.
      - OG couldn't work out for NBA teams, showing that he has a high BBIQ and a developing 3 point range on top of defense and rebounding.
      - OG timetable to return was estimated at around December and there was no way of knowing if he would healed 100%

with all those factors at play, GM's around the league got cold feet and decided to pass for something more assuring and fell in love with players who actually came and looked good in their workouts as opposed of dealing with the unknown. OG should have been a lottery pick if he was not injured, would have gone anywhere between 10-16 pick.

Also Kuzma looking like a steal for the Lakers.

Comment

• OG, Kuzma & Swanigan are the 3 steals of this draft IMO.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Kuzma is overrated. This whole current Lakers team is overrated. Magic Johnson is like the king of hype machine. That's what he does. Ball and Randle really are the only good players they have.

Kuzma is nothing more than a bench player; Brandon Ingram is nothing more than a role player. He's not a guy that's going to put up big offensive numbers. He's not that dude.

Gonna be another long season in Los Angeles.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dude is legit

Comment

• This man is legit. What a steal by MU & co

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I know he's rusty and that's encouraging but his first three quarters were brutal last night. I thought he played better the first preseason game, he looked composed and played within himself... high hopes for this kid, it will be fun to watch him develop this season.

His body type reminds me of a young Xavier McDaniel... hopefully he can be a modern version of that style of play (with 3 point shooting)

Comment

• What OG's old coach at IU said about him.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...nto/420566001/

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    What OG's old coach at IU said about him.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...nto/420566001/
                    https://streamable.com/6mls1

Comment

• Great to see him having a stinker of a game and to be able to turn it around. And that body...

Comment

• That was a good listen...the eval. starts around 3:30.

So they are speaking of certain progressions in his development that they are looking for him to reach and small sample as it maybe I think we already see what they mean (he is meeting at least some of them).

I think I shall stop now for fear of the jinx!!

Comment

• I think his floor might actually be a pretty high level role player as long as he can be competent with his three ball. Physical tools are there, basketball IQ is there.

His ceiling could be a lot higher. That's going to really depend on his work ethic and ability to add more skills to his game.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                            I think his floor might actually be a pretty high level role player as long as he can be competent with his three ball. Physical tools are there, basketball IQ is there.

His ceiling could be a lot higher. That's going to really depend on his work ethic and ability to add more skills to his game.
                            Floor/Ceiling also depends on how the Raps develop his BBIQ. For some reason BBIQ seems to get worse when playing for the Raps.

Comment

• The kid looked good but, you guys are making all these conclusions off 2 preseason games. Let wait to we see some real games.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• i've been looking for this for the longest time thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                                X