X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in

Comment

Ok Ceez, where are you? We have no one on the waitlist but I have someone in mind should I need to go looking to fill the spot.

Comment

I'm out, go ahead.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          I'm out, go ahead.
          Misread that and liked. You're out? That's sucks. Hope to have you back here in the future.

Are you out in both leagues?

Comment

Well, I'm posting in here it looks like I'm taking over Ceez's team. Happy to be aboard.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Happy to have you, Cody!

Basically, you can pick up to any five from Ceez's old team: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...7-07-18&week=1

You're new so I'll give you some friendly advice just in case: Brees, Jones & Cooper are probably the only top five round players on your squad. So all three would be good keepers. Outside of those you'd probably get better value by drafting the rest.

Comment

Scanned the roster... and I'm keeping:

Brees
                Cooper
                Jones
                Gostkowski

Yeah, I'm keeping a kicker. Bite me.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Well, well, we truly do have ourselves a rookie, guys.

Comment

Right now, I'm for sure keeping Antonio Brown and Shady. May add Matt Ryan but leaning to dipping into the draft for a QB. Will update later if I decide to stick with Ryan.
                    Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Update:
                      • Aaron Rodgers, QB
                      • David Johnson, RB
                      • A.J. Green, WR
                      • Jordan Howard, RB
                      • Michael Thomas, WR

After four seasons the Creeds are moving on from Dez Bryant. I'm sure he'll go early in the draft.

Comment

Draft Order

The draft order has been determined. Because I wasn't in the four team lotto I felt it was ok for me to draw through a random number generator. If this isn't cool I'm sure I can get someone around here to run it for us. Anyway, if there is no protest here is the draft order:
                        1. jbml
                        2. Doc
                        3. drizz
                        4. Mango
                        5. Cody
                        6. Axel
                        7. jimmie
                        8. Apollo

*The final standings last season from 1-8 were: Apollo, jimmie, Axel, Doc, drizz, Mango & jbml
                        *Only the four worst teams are picked in a lotto, the rest are determined via inverted standings.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The draft order has been determined. Because I wasn't in the four team lotto I felt it was ok for me to draw through a random number generator. If this isn't cool I'm sure I can get someone around here to run it for us. Anyway, if there is no protest here is the draft order:
                          1. jbml
                          2. Doc
                          3. drizz
                          4. Mango
                          5. Cody
                          6. Axel
                          7. jimmie
                          8. Apollo

*The final standings last season from 1-8 were: Apollo, jimmie, Axel, Doc, drizz, Mango & jbml
                          *Only the four worst teams are picked in a lotto, the rest are determined via inverted standings.
                          I'm no mathmetologist, but ranking 1-8 usually doesn't have 7 names.....
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cody. New guy gets no respect. No respect I tells ya.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Cody. New guy gets no respect. No respect I tells ya.
                              That's okay. ^~^ Just wait till the season starts.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                As of right now, I'll keep Brady

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X