X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, torn ACL for Dalvin Cook.

Comment

• Non-contact so it seems likely. Shitty deal but this is why I carry a million RBs. Hopefully Le'Veon Bell, Jay Ajayi, Ty Montgomery, Tevin Coleman, Chris Carson and Mike Gillislee can carry the weight.

I've already traded two RBs this season. I have a RB addiction.

Comment

• On the plus side I'm totally destroying James. Its a bloodbath.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          On the plus side I'm totally destroying James. Its a bloodbath.
          One week doesn't make a champion or a chump.
          RR OG

Comment

On the plus side I'm totally destroying James. Its a bloodbath.
            You're going to have to reach your full scoring potential this week to take the top bloodbath, as I'm on Drizz by a lot.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody, are you in this league? It doesn't look like it.

Comment

Cody, are you in this league? It doesn't look like it.
                I am, Apollo.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• There's something different about your lineup when compared to everyone else in the league. That's why I ask. It's fine if you want to quit, just show us some courtesy and let us know so we can act accordingly.

Comment

Non-contact so it seems likely. Shitty deal but this is why I carry a million RBs. Hopefully Le'Veon Bell, Jay Ajayi, Ty Montgomery, Tevin Coleman, Chris Carson and Mike Gillislee can carry the weight.

I've already traded two RBs this season. I have a RB addiction.
                    Carson headed to IR as well. Rough day for Apollo RBs.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Carson headed to IR as well. Rough day for Apollo RBs.
                      No big deal, I get two free roster slots to play with.

Comment

• Shyte... lost by 1.98 points to jbml who remains undefeated. It's feast or famine for my team this season - a couple guys feast while the rest are famished. What a garbage season so far!

Comment

• Scoring does seem down. It felt good to post +250 this week though.

Comment

• Apollo steals my Will Fuller V by a couple bucks then I see Axel grabbed Watson for nothing... I totally thought he was already on a roster and didn't even look for him.

In other news, Cody didn't make any moves again...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Apollo steals my Will Fuller V by a couple bucks then I see Axel grabbed Watson for nothing... I totally thought he was already on a roster and didn't even look for him.

Cody looks like he's vying for the record for all time lowest scoring team in league history. Right now he's on pace to crush it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Apollo steals my Will Fuller V by a couple bucks then I see Axel grabbed Watson for nothing... I totally thought he was already on a roster and didn't even look for him.

Never assume! I now have him on both Keeper and Dynasty rosters. Could be a big steal.

Comment

Working...
                                X