Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Dan has a brutal first month schedule.
    Dak?

Home to Giants
    Road Denver
    Road Zona
    Home Rams

3-1 is attainable, I don't think his stats will suffer too bad. They still have the great OL and solid running game to open things up for him... not to mention all the receiving weapons.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Dak?

Home to Giants
      Road Denver
      Road Zona
      Home Rams

3-1 is attainable, I don't think his stats will suffer too bad. They still have the great OL and solid running game to open things up for him... not to mention all the receiving weapons.
      They're facing really good secondaries. Dak is a promising young QB but I don't think he's matchup proof like Rodgers, Brady and Brees. I expect to see him start the season slow when it comes to stats. Just my opinion.

Comment

Good trade Cody. I don't normally deal for IDP's but this year I was blessed with a large group of good RBs so I can afford this high price tag. Jones should help my defense and you get a good RB/FLEX option plus a higher draft pick. Win win.
        Definitely. I needed the RB help and could afford to spare a defender. Hopefully Abdullah gets the chance to run for the Leos.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Last season LeGarrette Blount scored 18 rushing TDs. Well he's out and now assuming that role is Mike Gillislee. Last night he hammered in three TDs and had another called back. He's on the table for anyone looking for RB help. He's pretty much a lock to hit atleast 12 rushing TDs.

Comment

• Cody, set your lineup, man. It's Week 1, no excuses!

Comment

Cody, set your lineup, man. It's Week 1, no excuses!
              I set most of my lineup, Mack.... but you're right that a few guys were sitting. So I did change them up. Thanks for the reminder.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I set most of my lineup, Mack.... but you're right that a few guys were sitting. So I did change them up. Thanks for the reminder.
                Yea, you should also shore up your defensive players. Get some guys that will actually play/get stats. 👊

Comment

Yea, you should also shore up your defensive players. Get some guys that will actually play/get stats. ��
                  >.< I'm a complete and utter noob when it come to football, tbh.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I know, just trying to help you out!

The computer drafted you some garbage players on D. Get your scouting department in check and look for guys for next week and thereafter.

Other than that, enjoy some Sunday Night Football starring Dak, Dez and Zeke! 🍻

Comment

Already told you: fantasypros.com.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rank...heatsheets.php

That will make you more competitive at IDP than atleast 50% of the league... No offense unnamed half of the league that don't pay close attention to IDP.

Comment

• Tough luck for drizz on the David Johnson front, i feel yo pain! I took him 2nd overall in my money league, thankfully I took DeMarco Murray at 19 and was able to snag Zeke at 22. I was not anticipating this though... let's all hope he's back soon, it sucks when stars get injured.

Comment

Tough luck for drizz on the David Johnson front, i feel yo pain! I took him 2nd overall in my money league, thankfully I took DeMarco Murray at 19 and was able to snag Zeke at 22. I was not anticipating this though... let's all hope he's back soon, it sucks when stars get injured.
                          I feel his pain... I have DJ in keeper. Tough times defending the title with him possibly on IR.

Comment

I feel his pain... I have DJ in keeper. Tough times defending the title with him possibly on IR.
                            Yea, he definitely won my league for me last year. I was thrilled to get him back...

Comment

• Nice debut by Cook. Tough decisions coming in week 2.

Comment

• Some serious money being tossed around in FA.

Is anyone looking to add depth via trade? I have a lot of good options, along with a 1st and two 2nds.

Comment

Working...
                                X