This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Some serious money being tossed around in FA.

Is anyone looking to add depth via trade? I have a lot of good options, along with a 1st and two 2nds.
    Trading with Apollo never sounds like a good deal to me.

I'm surprised that Mack spent $75 on a defensive player though.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Thanks for the compliment!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Trading with Apollo never sounds like a good deal to me.

I'm surprised that Mack spent $75 on a defensive player though.
        Yea, he's gonna be twice as good as his brother ol' what's-his-name down in H-Town.
        No more sleeping on D guys that can put up 10+ PPG!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Yea, he's gonna be twice as good as his brother ol' what's-his-name down in H-Town.
          No more sleeping on D guys that can put up 10+ PPG!
          Oh sure, blab a secret to success to everyone...

Comment

• Cody, Allen Robinson is on injury reserve now. You essentially get a free roster slot if you move him to IR on your team.

I just picked up Chris Carson. He could have been all yours.

Comment

Cody, Allen Robinson is on injury reserve now. You essentially get a free roster slot if you move him to IR on your team.

I just picked up Chris Carson. He could have been all yours.
              Seahawks offense is hot trash, starting with Not-so-Danger-Russ Wilson. I'm happy they suck, but I took Wilson as my QB after reading a bunch of hog-wash about him breaking out this year. He'll be sitting after this week if he doesn't put up at least 20 for me... against San Fran that shouldn't be so hard.

Comment

• Yeah, well I watched Chris Carson operate last game and the rookie looked smart and effective out there. They're not that far removed from the Beastmode days, giving one talented back 20-25 touches per game. One could argue they never truly have had that since and their offense has stuttered from time to time because of it. Carroll heaped praise on Carson and he was by far the most productive back on roster during week one. He has the most upside on roster out of the four of the backs in the running to be top dog as well. It's this sort of flier that looks kind of meh early on but turns out to be golden in a few weeks to a month. I've done this with Ajayi, with Kelce and with Keenan Allen. They don't always work out long term (sorry about selling you Dion Lewis with that short expiration date--- oops) but if you don't roll the dice you don't win. That's my opinion anyway. We're in the time of year where a guy like Chris Carson goes from zero to hero within a month and ends up being a RB1 in the rankings by next years' draft... Or disappears off the face of the earth. Either way, it's fun to see it play out and not burn cap on a hot lead in the process.
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Sep 14, 2017, 11:43 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• Either way, Cody needs to pay attention to his roster and lineup.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I agree 100%. Not being a football wiz isn't a good excuse. I provided a link to a resource that could guide anyone to a decent season by relying on someone else's opinion alone. With how lucky these things tend to be down the stretch it could win someone a league just by hanging in there while other teams get fucked over by injuries or bad fantasy performances from key players at critical moments(*sigh*).

Comment

• Not to mention that one week of not paying attention to your lineup could cost someone else a playoff birth. That playoff birth could lead to a championship. There you go Cody, you just ruined Axel's season. Way to go!!!

I'm still holding out hope for ex-Fightin' Irishman C.J. Prosise in Seattle. They need to throw to him a little more ASAP.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Not to mention that one week of not paying attention to your lineup could cost someone else a playoff birth. That playoff birth could lead to a championship. There you go Cody, you just ruined Axel's season. Way to go!!!

I'm still holding out hope for ex-Fightin' Irishman C.J. Prosise in Seattle. They need to throw to him a little more ASAP.
                        Axel missed out on a golden opportunity to beat me last week and I thought he was gonna do it there for a while when Diggs went off. I probably won't have many weeks below 200 points from here on out let alone dipping to 170... That's the goal anyway.

Hopefully scoring is up this week. I think it will be and we can write week one off as opening Sunday rust for anyone not named Mango. Shit, Mango looks to be a tough team to beat this year. He was the "ball breaker" in week one, totally annihilating James. James hasn't be heard from since. lol

Comment

• So I just made Mango stronger but I think Davis is gonna be a star. Fitz and Beastmode are at the end of the line.

Sammy Watkins finally went off... And then he got hurt. The story of his NFL career.

Comment

• Cody, you have two guys in your starting lineup who are on injury reserve. If you don't start playing this game you won't get an invite back next year. There's enough talent on the WW right now to give you a shot at winning this week. Move those two guys to IR. If you don't know how, ask. That's two free roster spots for you. If you go to that site I gave you it can help decide who to add.

Comment

• Also remember you only get three moves per week and so if you don't act now it compounds the problem moving forward. Your defense is mostly a black void of infinite nothingness. Make a change, come on!

Brooks and Sherels shouldn't be rostered, let alone starting. Your whole defensive bench have zero score projections. That's a sign to make changes.

Comment

So I just made Mango stronger but I think Davis is gonna be a star. Fitz and Beastmode are at the end of the line.

Sammy Watkins finally went off... And then he got hurt. The story of his NFL career.
                                What a night for my Rams, Gurley and Watkins went off and Donald and Ogletree were solid on D. 81 points between the 4 almost matches Cody's output last week lol. I hope they cool off in week 4 and then continue this surge the rest of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X