This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Mack, based on Yahoo's assessment you've arrived. That A- grade is a ringing endorsement. I look forward to the Keeper league rivalry starting up this season in Dynasty. You have built a nice team but is it nice enough to drop the Creeds? Hard to say.

I agree 100% on the draft comment. I personally have had A LOT of draft failures. I mean my 2015 & 2016 first rounders were busts and that's only the tip of the iceberg but through all of that I've hit grand slam homers on guys like LeVeon Bell & Mike Evans. If I didn't show up to the drafts with a plan then I would have never landed those guys and I wouldn't have two Chips and three 3rd place finishes.

All that said, I get my real gold on the WW. Its dicey in this league though because you only get three moves per week and you're dealing with a FAAB budget on top of that. Mismanagement can easily lead to you fielding a starting lineup with guys who aren't even playing that week. Good management can lead to you being in position to pick up total studs for peanuts.
    Thanks, man. I believe I got an 'A' last year as well. I've just had so many injuries the last couple years and I'm waiting for some guys to get the chance to break out. I'm looking to be in the playoff hunt this season for sure. What a time to be alive!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Yea, Mixon should be good, but he's already a dick and now he's on the Bengals. Guys like Pac-Man and Burfict will be great role models for him! As a Ravens fan, I'm sure you're thrilled.

Stewart won't be around much longer and Cam will soon change his running ways, they already want him to. I see a lot of receiving TD's to come for McCaffrey.
      My assessment has changed a little since then. McCaffrey has just been so damn good since then. He looks like the read deal. Cook has pulled ahead as well. Mixon looks good but these guys don't have much distance seperating them anymore. Either one of the three could go off and be a RB1 this season.

Comment

Thanks, man. I believe I got an 'A' last year as well. I've just had so many injuries the last couple years and I'm waiting for some guys to get the chance to break out. I'm looking to be in the playoff hunt this season for sure. What a time to be alive!
        I reviewed your team. You're a legit contender. I don't want to face that team, if healthy, in round one.

Comment

I reviewed your team. You're a legit contender. I don't want to face that team, if healthy, in round one.
          If all goes right!

Comment

You posted in here 5 mins before the draft went live, how the heck did you end up missing it?!

It really sucks missing a draft in dynasty. I missed the initial draft in this league and I've been paying for it ever since. I'm pretty sure MJD my my inaugural first pick, right when he got injured and went on to do nothing afterwards. Even making the 5 picks most of us do in the draft each year now is crucial.
            It was 20 minutes before the draft, actually & I was tired due to just waking up.... so I threw on The Office via Netflix & got distracted. That's how I missed the draft. And also, I don't know football players very well so I have 0 idea who I would've taken. I've never been huge on football, but I'm starting to watch more games here & there now, hence why I figured I'd give fantasy a shot.

This is all new to me.... so I'll look over whose in FA, figure out who I want cut & who I want to keep & then see what happens. But like I said, I'm semi-clueless about football.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              It was 20 minutes before the draft, actually & I was tired due to just waking up.... so I threw on The Office via Netflix & got distracted. That's how I missed the draft. And also, I don't know football players very well so I have 0 idea who I would've taken. I've never been huge on football, but I'm starting to watch more games here & there now, hence why I figured I'd give fantasy a shot.

This is all new to me.... so I'll look over whose in FA, figure out who I want cut & who I want to keep & then see what happens. But like I said, I'm semi-clueless about football.
              Yahoo Draft War Room opens 15 mins before every draft, just so you know for next time. You don't want to sign in 1 or 2 mins before the draft in the event of complications, such as I had that day.

FYI - Don't make any trades with Apollo or Axel or Mango or Ballswin or drizz or jbml! Just me...

Comment

If all goes right!
                Fairly certain there's a RR by-law somewhere that states that if Embiid is healthy in NBA dynasty, then Mack's NFL dynasty needs to be hurt. All about the balance to keep the universe spinning.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

No need to worry, I have no luck with the "bug" in either league. But this year, I'm DUE for some good ol' luck of the Irish. Been waiting damn long enough...

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

There are websites out there that provide free rankings in PPR format. Following that should allow you to do ok. To be at the top though you gotta follow everything regularly.

Check out fantasypros.com.

Comment

Yahoo Draft War Room opens 15 mins before every draft, just so you know for next time. You don't want to sign in 1 or 2 mins before the draft in the event of complications, such as I had that day.
                      It also helps to run the system test or a mock draft beforehand to confirm there are no hiccups on your PC if you're using PC.

Comment

Just wing it and ding it! QB-RB-WR-TE-K... TDs and FGs... Tackles and sacks. It's that easy. Shapoopie!
                        RR OG

Comment

You know what? This week leading up to week one actually has no transaction cap. Its a free for all right now. View this as free agency before the season starts. I'm guessing any moves starting Sunday will see the three transaction cap imposed.

Comment

Shit, I totally forgot to go put a claim in for DMC last night and Axel snagged him for nothing. Gotta be on the ball in these damn RR leagues!

Comment

Shit, I totally forgot to go put a claim in for DMC last night and Axel snagged him for nothing. Gotta be on the ball in these damn RR leagues!
                              Hahaha I was surprised I got him for nothing. Will gladly take advantage of sleeping competition.

I have more moves still to go but waiting for the Chiefs to finally move Ware to the IR and see exactly where Forte lands.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Anybody have any trade needs or wants? Who's sellin', who's buyin'?

Comment

Working...
                                X