Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was pleasantly surprised that Dion Lewis was available this morning. Now Dion Lewis is back with the team he broke in with, ready for the playoffs push.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I was pleasantly surprised that Dion Lewis was available this morning. Now Dion Lewis is back with the team he broke in with, ready for the playoffs push.
      So much up-and-down with him... if he gets more TD's then he's worth it, he just doesn't get a ton of yards.

Comment

• I'm in desperate need for depth right now considering all the injuries. I'm going to ride the wave while he's hot. He's starting this weekend for me.

Comment

• Good luck to Ballswin and Drizz today. They're in a showdown with the last spot in the playoffs on the line.

Comment

• Also a reminder to those who miss the championship round. Your season isn't done, in fact you're competing in a consolation round with a reward on the line to the winner. Newbies can check the OP for details.

Comment

• Good luck to the lads that made the playoffs!

I look forward to taking down my 3rd straight consolation round. Another top pick must mean playoffs are a certainty next season...

Comment

• So apparently Wentz' leg must have almost fallen off. Poor guy could be out a full 12 months. Brutal. He has a LONG road back.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Good luck to the lads that made the playoffs!

I look forward to taking down my 3rd straight consolation round. Another top pick must mean playoffs are a certainty next season...
                  Good luck in the consolation round! Now it's time for me to focus on taking down James. This time last year my team totally self destructed in round one and then went off the following week when it didn't matter... lol

Comment

• Last reminder, now is for most of you your last chance to take a stab at a lottery ticket signing for next season. I just got mine in Jeremy Hill. I see about a half dozen others for sure...

Comment

• Really glad my team shows up for the consolation round with a 243.88 and a near 100 point win. Yippee.

Comment

• Second season in a row that my team crushed the regular season and totally bombed in the opening round.

Good luck to everyone playing for something. My team is in limbo this week really playing for nothing more than to keep the streak alive of landing in the top three for the sixth straight time. Third season in a row I fell short in round one.

Congrats to Drizz for making it back into "Raptors Bowl" for the third straight season. I bet jbml was relieved not to draw him in round one yet again... And then only to get rejected by Mango. JB has my kind of playoffs luck.

Mango, congrats to making it to the finals too. You guys look like you're poised to have a serious throw down.

Comment

• Looks like Mango is going to take me out for the championship!

Apollo, that round should have been yours, but my team got hot for that week and you had a bad week at the same time.

It felt like every team had boom or bust weeks more than usual this season. Not sure what was up with that, but it seemed really difficult this season to have any kind of consistency.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                            Looks like Mango is going to take me out for the championship!

Apollo, that round should have been yours, but my team got hot for that week and you had a bad week at the same time.

It felt like every team had boom or bust weeks more than usual this season. Not sure what was up with that, but it seemed really difficult this season to have any kind of consistency.
                            Yeah, it was a tough season for sure and congrats to Mango for winning his first title.

Comment

• Congrats to the MangoKid on winning the Championship!

Comment

• How does the Consolation break-down again? I had the 2nd worst record but won consolation... does that mean I pick no worse than 2nd this upcoming draft?

Comment

Working...
                                X