This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    What a night for my Rams, Gurley and Watkins went off and Donald and Ogletree were solid on D. 81 points between the 4 almost matches Cody's output last week lol. I hope they cool off in week 4 and then continue this surge the rest of the year.

Yeah, nice start. Cody's team as is would have difficulty beating half the Keeper league. lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Yeah, nice start. Cody's team as is would have difficulty beating half the Keeper league. lol
      I think we should look for a replacement if the changes aren't made this week.

Comment

I think we should look for a replacement if the changes aren't made this week.
        Ok, we've done that before. I hesitated because Cody has been so active in Dynasty hoops but I think you're right, it is throwing off the competitive balance in this league if we're one team down.

One idea would be Rocwell, if he's interested and will commit. I know I'm probably not in his good books right now at the moment but dude loves football and is the most active member around here on the NFL discussion thread.

Comment

Ok, we've done that before. I hesitated because Cody has been so active in Dynasty hoops but I think you're right, it is throwing off the competitive balance in this league if we're one team down.

One idea would be Rocwell, if he's interested and will commit. I know I'm probably not in his good books right now at the moment but dude loves football and is the most active member around here on the NFL discussion thread.
          I'm not sure how interested he is in fantasy sports, but he does love the betting, so it's worth a shot. It's a good-will gesture to say the least. I think Cody might just be in over his head in this league, especially given that he doesn't really follow the league.

Comment

Cody, you have two guys in your starting lineup who are on injury reserve. If you don't start playing this game you won't get an invite back next year. There's enough talent on the WW right now to give you a shot at winning this week. Move those two guys to IR. If you don't know how, ask. That's two free roster spots for you. If you go to that site I gave you it can help decide who to add.
            Gotcha, Apollo. I'm sorry.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Also, enough is enough. I asked if I could join the league, I might as well actually learn how to play the game. Being new is no excuse.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So are you still in? We're happy you joined and you don't need to be the best, you just need to be active. If you have questions then we'll help you out.

Comment

• Be in, just set your lineups!

Anyone else have trouble with the Yahoo Fantasy App? I had to delete mine and cant get it back...

Comment

Be in, just set your lineups!

Anyone else have trouble with the Yahoo Fantasy App? I had to delete mine and cant get it back...
                    I have it but don't used it. I'd rather jump to the site on my phone or tablet via Chrome browser and view the page in desktop view. I did use the app for some drafts though including this one. It worked well.

Comment

Be in, just set your lineups!

I've been using it all season without problems. Didn't try anything yet today except player updates, but no issues with me. I've used it right from our drafts to lineup changes this week.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I've been using it all season without problems. Didn't try anything yet today except player updates, but no issues with me. I've used it right from our drafts to lineup changes this week.
                        Tried again tonight and I got it to install. It's great for last minute subs/changes when you're not home.

Comment

• Just letting you know I have my lineups set already... at 6 AM.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Welcome to the league. Two weeks to your right you'll find everybody else.

Comment

• I find the hardest thing to do in this league is trimming back on offense so that I don't neglect my defense. With the trade and my signings I'm on the right path but it's hard. There aren't many standout defensive players on the WW at this point but I'm seeing about a half dozen offensive players I'd like to add... Yet I hold back from adding because of this whole quest of building a strong team everywhere.

Comment

• In fantasy football it seems like when two teams go off in the same week they're almost always facing each other. Mack and James right now in this league are experiencing this. Great starts to week 3 in a season where scoring is down. Last season's 200 is this season's 190 based on how much lower league scoring looks.

I'm not used to having trouble getting past 200 and it looks like it's going to be the toughest season yet to win a championship. Half the league has a really good shot on any given Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X