Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another victory for Mack. One game back from 4th seed. Cody lost with a good score but he's not out of it either. 4th is wide-open.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Another victory for Mack. One game back from 4th seed. Cody lost with a good score but he's not out of it either. 4th is wide-open.
      One game at a time, baby. We're exactly half way through the regular season and the sked turns over starting this week. If I can go 5-2 and finish at .500 I think I'll be alright. A chip and a chair is all I need!

Good job on getting your roster in check, Cody. Things were looking pretty bleak for a while there.

And congrats on starting 7-0, Apollo. Someone's gotta knock you down a peg soon though!

Comment

• Its unbelievable that we're halfway through. Wow. Good on you and Cody for not giving up. Cody needs a few fortunate breaks(very possible) but your team as is is enough to claw back into the playoffs and win it. If you win next week and James & Axel lose then you're suddenly tied for fourth.

Typically I'm pretty damn confident in my dynasty club but not so much this year with DC and Beckham both done for the season. I had some lucky scheduling that helped me to 7-0. If I win this year with a injury depleted team after losing last year with possibly my best team ever I'll laugh my ass off.
        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Oct 24, 2017, 09:54 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• If I win 2 of my next 3, I'm back in it. If I lose 2, I'm out. At least that's how I see it.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• That's a great attitude. You could start the season 0-5 and still make the playoffs if you're watching the wire for the hottest adds. This year hasn't had a bunch of breakout WW sensations yet but that doesn't mean they're not coming.

Comment

• I'm a week eight / Dynasty heavyweight / I'm beating up the league like the planet of the apes / Lick a shot / BOH!
              RR OG

Comment

• Cody has ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmoked me. My team is VERY up & down... 203 points last week and stuck at 107 this week.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Cody has ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmoked me. My team is VERY up & down... 203 points last week and stuck at 107 this week.
                  Like I said, 2 outta 3. 1 down, 1 ta go.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• EZ is granted another damn stay, court systems says let him play this Sunday.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Cody you may break my win streak. With all the injuries and bye weeks my team is helpless.

Comment

Cody you may break my win streak. With all the injuries and bye weeks my team is helpless.
                        That would be the 2 outta 3 I wanted to net myself. My team is on the upswing.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Hey Apollo..... if you have a guy playing tomorrow, the week is yours I think....
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I have Jordy Nelson and Ziggy Ansah and so it looks good that I'll move to 9-0.

After this weekend I think Wentz is permanently replacing Brees in my starting lineup after his bye week. Wow, he whooped a very strong Denver defense. I think this was the game that solidified him as a legit MVP candidate.

Comment

I have Jordy Nelson and Ziggy Ansah and so it looks good that I'll move to 9-0.

After this weekend I think Wentz is permanently replacing Brees in my starting lineup after his bye week. Wow, he whooped a very strong Denver defense. I think this was the game that solidified him as a legit MVP candidate.
                              You did win the week, but it was close. I think I can kiss playoffs goodbye, but that doesn't mean I can't compete from here on out.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• That was one really low scoring week. Good game though.

Comment

Working...
                                X