Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Knicks are targeting Masai to replace Phil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Knicks are targeting Masai to replace Phil...

Can't imagine Masai would be interested in working in that environment. In any case, he's locked up for a while yet after his extension last year, and with it not being a promotion there's no reason for the Raptors to even consider releasing him from his contract.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This just cannot happen... he's gotta be smarter than that.

Comment

KP And 3 Unprotected 1st round picks and maybe I do it. Anything else, you can eat a bag of dicks.

Comment

This makes July 1st a little more interesting

Comment

Comment

Tim Leiweke is advising the Knicks during this transition

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

Dolan will never get Masai to go to New York. Also... I wonder how people in NYC are feeling that they drafted another guy Phil loved & now he's been fired.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So... Knicks are targeting Masai to replace Phil...

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Dolan will never get Masai to go to New York. Also... I wonder how people in NYC are feeling that they drafted another guy Phil loved & now he's been fired.
                    I bet they are gonna wish they took Dennis Smith Jr. in a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tim Leiweke is advising the Knicks during this transition
                      That makes sense. The Woj article ( https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-kni...053414508.html) stating "Dolan became increasingly intrigued with Ujiri primarily through two past deals with New York – trading Carmelo Anthony from Denver, and Andrea Bargnani from Toronto – in which Ujiri received substantial returns, league sources said." is f'g hilarious though.

In related news, I am targeting Alison Brie as a replacement to my current gf. Actually, as long as we're making wishes, I'll just go the Lou Williams route and have both.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

There is zero chance Masai bails here to go to the Knicks, but other franchises continuing to target Raptors personnel is more great news. This organization has everything but a top 5 player.

Dammit.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                          That makes sense. The Woj article ( https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-kni...053414508.html) stating "Dolan became increasingly intrigued with Ujiri primarily through two past deals with New York – trading Carmelo Anthony from Denver, and Andrea Bargnani from Toronto – in which Ujiri received substantial returns, league sources said." is f'g hilarious though.
                          James Dolan has Stokholm syndrome.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

He's locked up long term. I get the intrigue though. He screwed over the Knicks on the Melo trade and then he screwed over the Knicks on the Bargnani trade.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                              I bet they are gonna wish they took Dennis Smith Jr. in a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              TBH, Nitilikina was a GREAT pick. He's 18, he's 6'5 with a 7 foot wingspan & can defend. That's something neither Smith Jr. or Monk would've given the Knicks. He's also worked on his shot a ton & it's gotten a lot better. I watched a lot of film on this kid as I was wondering if we were gonna trade up & if he would've fallen. The only thing the kid really needs is playing time. As much as people hated on Jackson during his tenure as a Knick, I have to admit he drafted well & picked up solid UFA's with potential (Willy Hermangomez & Ron Baker as examples).
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                              X