The OPTIMISTIC Everything 2017 Offseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    If anything they should try to give him a bigger role, sink or swim. If they really intend on moving him, showcasing him would be the way to go, you don't lessen the minutes and bring down his value any lower.
    They wont showcase him at the cost of Ws though. There is reason why JV doesn't close games. It's cause other teams target him and put him in 1/5 PnR. That's a bucket everytime down for the opposition.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      If he doesn't get traded I could see him getting even less minutes this year. Remember we didn't have Ibaka for the whole season. I think Ibaka will play even more minutes at Center this year. Also Yak/Pskills are going to get more minutes this year.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      If that ends up being the case, what a waste in asset value. JV could have fetched a serious return after last year's playoffs.

Comment

• Don't forget how effective he was setting crushing screens for much of the regular season. Ibaka is not that kind of screener. Poeltl has potential the way he creates the passing lane on the roll, but he's not built to throw his weight around just yet. Finally, a double double in 28 minutes is nothing to sneeze at.

On another tangent. This summer league confirms how much I freaking love this youth brigade we have. The 905 championship was no accident. This is bunch of young guys that know how to play together and apart. I mean, there's like 7 (Delon, FVV, Powell, Bruno, OG, Pascal, Poeltl, Bebe) no, 8 of these guys on the team before you even get to the 2-way duo.

Pretty fucking badass if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
        X