Carrol traded to Nets! Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrol traded to Nets! Finally!

So big news. Carroll has finally been traded to Nets for Justin Hamilton but we had to give up a future first round pick and a second round pick to dump his shit salary! More details soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/883906068899909632

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was ready to start trying to believe in him again. Thank God I don't have to go through that pain next year again.
      ball.

Comment

Is that the real Woj ESPN account? Hamilton isn't a bad pickup & this could mean were netting another SF via Free Agency.... or is Powell the starter?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So who the fuck is Justin Hamilton?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Per Woj, both of the picks heading to the Nets are in 2018.

Comment

Comment

I'm so disappointed in Carroll..I really thought that raps were getting the Carroll from Atlanta..not gonna bash him,I wish him the luck,hope he turns it around.. Anyway, raps move that money out, raps will b in low 1st rd pick..yeah it sucks giving up a 1st rd pick,but around 15 million off ure cap is a blessing.. 2 more guys 2 go..however with JV and Joseph u can get something reasonable..

P.S

Justin Hamilton is a center..if that doesn't answer ure question about JV future,than..yeah..his pretty much gone,however we also said about Coach Casey..still ballllinnnn
                Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Jul 9, 2017, 12:49 AM.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Its a weak draft so i hear.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    If both picks are in fact 2018 picks, that would be the Raptors' first round pick, and the second round pick that the Raptors acquired as a result of Jeff Weltman signing with Orlando. The Raptors' second round pick for 2018 was surrendered as part of the PJ Tucker deal

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      So who the fuck is Justin Hamilton?
                      http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hamilju01.html
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Thank you Brooklyn, thank you...

Comment

Hamilton is a fucking scrub, ship him in to the 905 for all I care, he isn't an NBA caliber player!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Hamilton is a fucking scrub, ship him in to the 905 for all I care, he isn't an NBA caliber player!!
                            The Big Ham is probably the 3rd PF off the bench.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I'm..the guy is a 3 million through in..if u get my drift..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                              X