• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Justin Hamilton

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hamilju01.html

All-ACB First Team (2016)
    NBA D-League All-Star (2014)
    All-NBA D-League First Team (2014)
    NBA D-League All-Defensive First Team (2014)
    Second-team All-SEC (2012)

+This guy's 2016/2017 highlight-reel is pretty entertaining, regardless of what the stat sheet says.

Welcome to the Toronto Raptors! Let's hope he comes in ready to work hard.
    He should be a great big to have on the roster come training camp.

JV will never be able to shoot like this.

Comment

He probably will be traded though. I mean shot looks good but i doubt he stays with Raps
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        He probably will be traded though. I mean shot looks good but i doubt he stays with Raps
        we'll see, i wish we could make bets on RR

Comment

Bet my Money Ham stays around & he'll see minutes under Casey because 3-point shot.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Pretty neat getting a stretch 5 out of this Carroll-dump. Play him alongside Ibaka and you've got a shit-ton of space to work with. I can envision him getting minutes.

Comment

Pretty neat getting a stretch 5 out of this Carroll-dump. Play him alongside Ibaka and you've got a shit-ton of space without losing much in the way of size. I can envision him getting minutes.

Comment

I can swear this guy lit it up against us at some point last season.

Comment

He will probably find some few minutes here and there if JV ends up getting shuttled out of town. He had a much busier season shooting the basketball last year then I would have guessed (180 attempts from 3) and actually has legit size for the 5 position (listed at 7'foot, 260lbs; JV is listed at 7'0 and 265 for comparison) so maybe there's a chance that he actually has some positive moments for us on the court next year.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    Most he had against us last year was 11 points, which he did twice.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Most he had against us last year was 11 points, which he did twice.
                      really that's it. must be someone else I'm thinking of.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        I thought so as well

Comment

This dude looks familiar. Did he play for the Raps Summer League team in the past?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

You guys were thinking of Jason smith I think. Very similar, they almost melt into the same person when you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                              You guys were thinking of Jason smith I think. Very similar, they almost melt into the same person when you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              No, the volume behind the 3 point line is not close. Jason Smith Is nice from behind the arc. He's older though.
                              Last edited by c-troop; Sun Jul 9, 2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X