Cory Joseph shipped to Indiana for CJ Miles in Sign and Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Pascal Siakam was the 3rd in blocks for 50+ win team. If it wasn't for those 45 blocks I don't know where the team would be.
    spin ur wheel, it's all good

Comment

• What is it with your fascination with blocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        What is it with your fascination with blocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        they are like defensive dunks.

they're fucking sick.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
          they are like defensive dunks.

they're fucking sick.
          But they aren't a true indicator of whether someone is a good defender. Just because Jeremy Evans was a great dunker doesn't mean he's an offensive superstar.

Comment

But they aren't a true indicator of whether someone is a good defender. Just because Jeremy Evans was a great dunker doesn't mean he's an offensive superstar.
            tell that to Ben Wallace...

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
              tell that to Ben Wallace...
              Ben Wallace was a good shot blocker, and a phenomenal defender, two separate things. Tell that to Hassan Whiteside...

Comment

Ben Wallace was a good shot blocker, and a phenomenal defender, two separate things. Tell that to Hassan Whiteside...
                whiteside and siakam are on 2 different levels of mobility and potential. i see your point. and i respect it.

but i still dont think siakam is horrendous or trash. and i still think his blocks and steals are indicators of good things to come.

(also ... good?!?! wallace had three 200+ block seasons and many other very incredible ones)
                Last edited by c-troop; Sun Jul 9, 2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• wow guys I'm glad we didn't sign PJ Tucker! That scrub had 19 blocks last years!
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Good shooter, but I don't recall him being a much of a defender. Who is going defend tough opposition wings? Not that Carroll was doing it anyway. I guess this means Norm is starting.
                    James averaged what? 35-10-10?
                    Fuck, Im 63 & I think I can keep it around that.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      wow guys I'm glad we didn't sign PJ Tucker! That scrub had 19 blocks last years!
                      lots of steals throughout his career though, which makes sense positionally because he isn't a big.

Comment

• Literally no one has called Siakam trash except c-troop in his refutes. All anyone has said is that he was a terrible defender last year, and shouldn't have been playing the minutes he was, and if he's going to be a positive contributor this year, let alone against starting quality opposition, he needs to show significant improvement on that end. And there is every chance he does, but he won't prove it in summer league.

Oh, and LOL at blocks being a measure of defence.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So....Cory Jospeh to Indiana huh.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Ya I guess that's what the title says... who would have thought

Comment

• It's a good trade, balancing the roster. Between the 2 players CJ is the more talented, so great trade for us. Indy got what they needed and we filled a position of need. Just need to fill out the 4.
                              Last edited by saints91; Mon Jul 10, 2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                I don't think siakam is trash, if he was we would throw him away but we're actually trying to develop him. He's a very raw player so he does not have a feel for the game or polished skills but he has some foundational experience and a lot of physical tools that show potential. If he doesn't realize that potential then he will get trashed out of the league.
                                I don't think he's trash, but I also don't think he's ready for rotation minutes yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X