Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Justin Hamilton Appreciation Thread

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Justin Hamilton Appreciation Thread

    Feels like we barely knew you...



    Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN
    The Raptors plan to waive and stretch C Justin Hamilton after acquiring him from Nets, league sources say.

  2. Like golden, c-troop liked this post
  3. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter c-troop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Frankenstein looking ass hahaha!

  4. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'll remember that one time... you guys know the play I'm talking about, where he just... that was epic. Unforgettable. Thanks for the memories, big guy!

  5. Like Nilanka liked this post
  6. #4
    Raptors Republic Veteran 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    7,844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Helped us get rid of Carroll. Thank you Justin.

  7. Like golden liked this post
  8. #5
    Raptors Republic Icon rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hof

  9. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie Profster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not a bad way to earn a million a year....Wish the raps would wave me and stretch me a million per.

  10. #7
    Raptors Republic Veteran consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He was key for us in the playoffs. Nothing but respect for that man.
    "Oh my god man" - Jonas Valanciunas

  11. #8
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wouldn't have known what he looks like, if not for this thread.

  12. Like KeonClark liked this post
  13. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't have known what he looks like, if not for this thread.
    And we're all richer for having seen it
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

  14. #10
    Super Moderator Cody73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    4,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Shame the Big Ham isn't staying, but wherever he ends up I'm happy traded away Carroll.

    YES. THAT'S RIGHT. THE GUY WHO WANTED CARROLL IS HAPPY HE'S GONE. I WAS WRONG, OKAY? NOW SHUT UP!
    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.

  15. #11
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Shame the Big Ham isn't staying, but wherever he ends up I'm happy traded away Carroll.

    YES. THAT'S RIGHT. THE GUY WHO WANTED CARROLL IS HAPPY HE'S GONE. I WAS WRONG, OKAY? NOW SHUT UP!
    Lol You weren't wrong. Just "misinformed".

    But ya ... we still blame you for this mess, and are just glad Masai was there to fix it.

  16. #12
    Super Moderator Cody73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    4,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Lol You weren't wrong. Just "misinformed".

    But ya ... we still blame you for this mess, and are just glad Masai was there to fix it.
    Honestly, nobody's talking about us when it comes to offseason winners.... yet look at what Masai has done.
    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.

  17. #13
    Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Profster wrote: View Post
    Not a bad way to earn a million a year....Wish the raps would wave me and stretch me a million per.
    If you're 7 feet tall in America you literally have a 20% chance of becoming an nba millionaire. Read it in an article awhile back. 1 out of every 5 men over 7 feet has been on an nba roster
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

  18. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Dammit, I wish I knew this before I ordered my Hamilton jersey :/

  19. Like Scraptor liked this post
  20. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    Dammit, I wish I knew this before I ordered my Hamilton jersey :/
    Just tell people you really liked the musical.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •