Nike's new NBA jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Agreed. Bullets was a great name and the Washington Bullets has a lot of history. I don't know why they changed it to Wizards.
    They were called the bullets since the 50s, a much simpler time. They changed to the wizards for 2 reason: the 80s and 90s introduced the world to black people in major cities such as d.c. and Baltimore killing each other with bullets, and the world becoming politically correct pussies and relating these 2 things to each other
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      They were called the bullets since the 50s, a much simpler time. They changed to the wizards for 2 reason: the 80s and 90s introduced the world to black people in major cities such as d.c. and Baltimore killing each other with bullets, and the world becoming politically correct pussies and relating these 2 things to each other
      Totally agree. But in checking some numbers, the murder rate has significantly dropped since the mid 90's.
      http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/dccrime.htm

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Totally agree. But in checking some numbers, the murder rate has significantly dropped since the mid 90's.
        But we're living in dangerous times where our rights are under attack by the American government!

Comment

These are hot trash. I don't want to like a team wearing these jerseys.

I'm hoping those colors are distorted. The old colors were great, they can't go away from them.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            But we're living in dangerous times where our rights are under attack by the American government!
            Please

Comment

Agreed. Bullets was a great name and the Washington Bullets has a lot of history. I don't know why they changed it to Wizards.
              I don't know how great of a name it was, but it's a great song.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I think we all know who we can thank for this improvement

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  Am I the only one who doesn't like any of these nike jerseys? I feel like they're trying to hard to look "sharp" and "modern" which tends to look tacky, while most fans would prefer a simpler, almost retro look. At least that's what I would prefer.
                  I think teams that needed to redesign their look like the Kings, Cavs and Nuggets did a great job. Love the Sac Kings jersey. I don't mind the TWolves jersey. But I was hoping they'd brought back the old black KG, Sprewell, Cassell TWolves unis. But I don't mind this one.

The Mavs and the Thunder are two teams that really need to upgrade their look. Their uniforms are just so bland and boring. But I don't think that's going to happen. They're bringing back the same look I believe.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is what I was talking about. They should've just brought this back. Love this look.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOVE this. Best of the bunch imo.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

These are hot trash. I don't want to like a team wearing these jerseys.

I'm hoping those colors are distorted. The old colors were great, they can't go away from them.
                        The colours are definitely distorted. That looks way too purple; I had to go check for myself though .. that's completely weird..

Still not crazy about them.
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 10, 2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

This is what I was talking about. They should've just brought this back. Love this look.

Just goes to show how much people's tastes vary because I think those are butt ugly and tacky as hell which pretty much sums up my opinion of the TWolves' jersey's since their inception lol this is the first one I don't mind (not love either lol) but at least these are clean and simple. It would be better if the line pattern were more unique and didn't mimic the Wizards pattern so closely but all their other jerseys looked like a crappy expansion/farm team.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            The colours are definitely distorted. That looks way too purple; I had to go check for myself though .. that's completely weird..

Still not crazy about them.
                            Yea I double-checked this evening and saw the actual colors. They look like FIBA jerseys still, glad they dont have purple and blue though.

When the hell are the Raps dropping theirs? I hope tomorrow.. need something to talk/complain about.

Comment

Here's a link with the probable Raps jersey. They nailed the Phoenix one, so I would assume the Raps is correct.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/07/...forms-surface/

Comment

It's a tiny change (The chevrons), but it's not a bad change if true.... NBA 2K screenshots show the same thing.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X