Nike's new NBA jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Here's a link with the probable Raps jersey. They nailed the Phoenix one, so I would assume the Raps is correct.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/07/...forms-surface/
    Nice find. Ya seems to align with all the screenshots we've seen of Demar in 2k18.

What I'd like to see though is to have one of the main two iterations have "Toronto" instead of "Raptors".

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      I actually kinda like it. My only criticism is, the colour schemes looks a lot like the Mavs.
      How do you like those but hate on our Huskies jerseys lol

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        It's a tiny change (The chevrons), but it's not a bad change if true.... NBA 2K screenshots show the same thing.
        Personally I think they should replace the black chevrons with a similar "claw rip" like on our logo and do away with the line going down the side.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          Totally agree. But in checking some numbers, the murder rate has significantly dropped since the mid 90's.
          http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/dccrime.htm
          Getting off topic, I know, but our friends over at Freakonomics suggest the legalization of abortion is the reason for a drop in crime rates in the 90s.

The theory is that poverty stricken mothers prior to 1973, were basically forced to carry their babies to term, which led to a bunch of kids growing up in less than ideal situations, which led to an increase in crime as these kids reached their teenage years and early adulthood. But following the Roe vs. Wade ruling in 1973, these mothers were legally allowed to abort, meaning less impoverished kids growing up in poverty, which led to a reduction in crime 15-20 years later.

http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/a...d-you-believe/

But I'm sure the Bullets/Wizards team name had something to do with it, too

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Getting off topic, I know, but our friends over at Freakonomics suggest the legalization of abortion is the reason for a drop in crime rates in the 90s.

The theory is that poverty stricken mothers prior to 1973, were basically forced to carry their babies to term, which led to a bunch of kids growing up in less than ideal situations, which led to an increase in crime as these kids reached their teenage years and early adulthood. But following the Roe vs. Wade ruling in 1973, these mothers were legally allowed to abort, meaning less impoverished kids growing up in poverty, which led to a reduction in crime 15-20 years later.

http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/a...d-you-believe/

But I'm sure the Bullets/Wizards team name had something to do with it, too
            Interesting indeed, I still think it was David Stern.

Comment

So...this far in, all we have is the video game version and the leaked drawing one? SI has a gallery of 21 teams but still no Raptors

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/08/11/ni...n-new-uniforms

Comment

So from my understanding, adding an ad on the jersey is optional?

The Lakers just unveiled their new jersey and they don't have an ad on their jersey. Love it.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

If you check out NBA snapchat, you see OG in the new away uniform
                  Last edited by Spark4545; Fri Aug 11, 2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

Remember when I said that Bulls have the best unis in the league? my mistake. I think the Lakers have the best unis in the league.

These are(as the kids say these days)fire!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Oh my god.

https://twitter.com/conradburry/stat...49055109242880
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Inspired by Kanye West baby
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Inspired by Kanye West baby
                            Took me way too long to get this ... I'm slow today. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Took me way too long to get this ... I'm slow today. Lol
                              It's OK to be slow today. Yknow why? Everybody sing it now, a 1, a 2, a 1-2-3

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Conrad's a reliable source too, so this is all but confirmed.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X