Raptors Republic Report Cards - Patrick O'Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Report Cards - Patrick O'Bryant

Today, everyone's favourite pine rider Patty O'Bryant. Who's biggest milestone this season was to reach a certain number of Twitter followers for charity all thanks to our very own Altraps.

Patrick O'Bryant

2009-10 Statistics

PPG 1.7
    RPG 1.0
    APG 0.1
    SPG 0.2
    BPG 0.4
    FG% 0.533
    FT% 0.500
    3P% 0.000
    MPG 4.6
    A
    14.29%
    B
    0.00%
    C
    35.71%
    D
    0.00%
    F
    50.00%

I gave him an A. Did his job on the bench and didn't say a word. Let's just hope our first rounder doesn't pan out a well as this guy did!

Comment

A to me stands for exceptional. He didn't really do anything positive or negative. He was just some dude at the end of the bench just as he's been everywhere else. C for POB.

Comment

Honestly, does anybody care????

Comment

Clipse2001 wrote: View Post
          Honestly, does anybody care????
          Probably not, but its the off-season and we have plenty of time to kill.

Comment

He brought nothing to the table.

He is not an NBA player.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              He brought nothing to the table.

He is not an NBA player.
              POB has just earned his last NBA pay cheque.

I'm sure his career will flourish in Europe, like those of other former Raptor pine-riders.
              RR OG

Comment

N/A
                nbaroundtable

Comment

The Raptors kept POB and dumped Pops. For that I give POB a "F" straight up
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I give him an "Incomplete" and report to Summer school (ie: far away from the Raptors as possible). Actually he was a good guy, characterwise and never complained about not playing. I'm sure he was just happy to earn a paycheque and be Bosh's pylon throughout his Raptor career.
                    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors kept POB and dumped Pops. For that I give POB a "F" straight up
                      Pops would have at least worked hard in practice and thus get the guys into a better game shape.

You know they say that an army is only as strong as its weakest soldier and with the Raptors, POB was that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X