Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted to say a quick, "Hello." Any other RealGm alumni here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Welcome to the Republic!
    He's been here for a year and a half... you're only noticing him now??

I'll eat the odd Hawaiian slice if there's nothing else around, but I would never dream of ordering it.

Also, I would never buy "pizza" with BBQ sauce or pesto. F that shyte! Tomato sauce, LOTS of cheese, meat and some veggies are the only toppings that should EVER be allowed.

As for the OP - Raptors Republic popped my cherry as far as fan forums go, and I shall remain loyal til the day one of us dies!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      He's been here for a year and a half... you're only noticing him now??

I'll eat the odd Hawaiian slice if there's nothing else around, but I would never dream of ordering it.

Also, I would never buy "pizza" with BBQ sauce or pesto. F that shyte! Tomato sauce, LOTS of cheese, meat and some veggies are the only toppings that should EVER be allowed.

As for the OP - Raptors Republic popped my cherry as far as fan forums go, and I shall remain loyal til the day one of us dies!
      If only girlfriends worked liked that...

Comment

Representing all long-standing golden-age RealGM Veteran Raps Alumni! Massive!! Here I be!

BOH!

RR OG

Comment

(Secret RealGM Fantasy League Circles)

consmap wrote: View Post
          Before we officially allow you into our circle, we must first ask: Yes or no to pineapple on pizza?
          YES! Goddam right Canadians put pineapple on pizza (once a year, at least, customarily in April)!! We invented the post-deco 60's maux-faux!! We own it!

Lest we all never forget; remember:

'Nuff said! Pizza!
          RR OG

Comment

(Secret RealGM Fantasy League Circles - members only)

All-Time Raps Jersey Player Name/Number:
            OAKLEY #34

Most Obscure Raps Jersey Player Name/Number:
            GARBAJOSA "#15"

Yo! The RR Fantasy Leagues are solid, competitive and positive! Good times!! (Just like RFF!! DH knows!!)
            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Aug 27, 2017, 04:54 AM.
            RR OG

Comment

Working...
            X