Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wanted to say a quick, "Hello." Any other RealGm alumni here?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote consmap wrote: View Post
    Before we officially allow you into our circle, we must first ask: Yes or no to pineapple on pizza?

Raptors Republic Rookie Double Helix's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Where would the culinary arts be without some freedom of expression and experimentation with flavor combinations? Food is chemistry and pineapple pizza is now something that exists and is legally enjoyed by millions. Even if I personally don't enjoy certain foods it's not my place to tell others what combination of legal ingredients are acceptable or not for their own bodies.

Next question.

Yes, you in the Jamario Moon jersey. No, sir. Not you in the Milt Palacio jersey. Please tell me that's ironic. Ew. Is that a Michael Curry jersey I see in the back there? Was that custom made? On second thought, this press conference is over. I'm having Kevin O'Neil flashbacks and I might just break that lamp over there.

3. Like SkywalkerAC, Cody73, Joey liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mess's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Fuck Gordon Ramsey.

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Raptors Republic All-Star Maury's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wanted to say a quick, "Hello." Any other RealGm alumni here?

Quote Double Helix wrote: View Post
    Where would the culinary arts be without some freedom of expression and experimentation with flavor combinations? Food is chemistry and pineapple pizza is now something that exists and is legally enjoyed by millions. Even if I personally don't enjoy certain foods it's not my place to tell others what combination of legal ingredients are acceptable or not for their own bodies.

Next question.

Yes, you in the Jamario Moon jersey. No, sir. Not you in the Milt Palacio jersey. Please tell me that's ironic. Ew. Is that a Michael Curry jersey I see in the back there? Was that custom made? On second thought, this press conference is over. I'm having Kevin O'Neil flashbacks and I might just break that lamp over there.
    Wrong answer!
    Last edited by Maury; Wed Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mess wrote: View Post
    Fuck Gordon Ramsey.

Post Thanks / Like

This we can all agree on.

Raptors Republic Starter GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

On second thought, this press conference is over. I'm having Kevin O'Neil flashbacks and I might just break that lamp over there.
    Seeing as you invoked his name, I have a pretty funny Kevin O'Neil story that I've never mentioned here before.

I used to work down in Niagara. My buddy and I were driving back, leaving T.O. under the Gardiner past the ACC. We stopped at the traffic light and who do we see standing on the corner but Kevin O'Neil, talking on his cell phone. And the Raps were on an abysmally bad run, but what did we care as young Raptors fans of about 23 years old. We rolled down the car window and just straight up hollered at him like morons, "HEYYYYYYY!!!!! KEVIN!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH KEVIN!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! KEVINNNNN!!!" And he just looked at us, utterly deadpan, in his trench coat, with briefcase in hand, on his phone, as we drove off. We turned on the radio and they announced that very moment that, only minutes ago, he'd been fired. .... oops. Hahahaha. I love to consider whether he thought we'd already known and were just being total fucking assholes. To replay the image of him standing there as a ghost of a man, well, I'm sure he's better now, and, I should certainly feel badly about it, but it remains fucking hilarious to this day. Hahahahahahah. Ahhhhhhh, fond memories.

Also, I've never before entered into the pineapple debate but I can no longer remain silent on this issue.

PINEAPPLE RIGHTS FOR ALL! LONG LIVE THE HAWAIIAN PIZZA!! DELICIOUS!!!

9. Like Mack North, Mess liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Next question.

Great answer.... also, if I had to wear an old Raptors jersey... I'd want either a Mengke Bateer or Doug Christie.
    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Hawaiian pizza is dangerous.

It should be monitored and put on the terrorist watchlist.

Post Thanks / Like

Hawaiian pizza is delicious.

It should be refrigerated and put on every pizza menu.
    FIFY. The sweetness works with the tang of tomatoes.... and if you want a good counterbalance, go for some black olives to add a little saltiness.
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly there's so many different takes on pizza in North America, might as well just throw some fuckin pineapple on it:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Cody73 wrote: View Post
    FIFY. The sweetness works with the tang of tomatoes.... and if you want a good counterbalance, go for some black olives to add a little saltiness.

Post Thanks / Like

We had a whole thread on this guys, don't make me start moderating. Lol

And I'd rather not have to make an "Everything Pineapple" thread. Besides, everyone knows its disgusting. Those who say otherwise are just trolling... Haha

16. Like Mack North liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hawaiian Pizza all day everyday. And twice on sundays.

18. Like Cody73 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Scraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pineapples and olives are like the two worst pizza toppings. Next you'll tell me I should add anchovies.

20. Like Mack North, Joey, DanH, rocwell liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Pineapples and olives are like the two worst pizza toppings. Next you'll tell me I should add anchovies.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of fish in general.... if you want a topping you;d probably hate that I enjoy on Pizza, how about spinach?

22. Like Mess liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Scraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, I'm not a huge fan of fish in general.... if you want a topping you;d probably hate that I enjoy on Pizza, how about spinach?
    I had spinach on pizza today actually. Good stuff.

Raptors Republic Rookie Double Helix's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The bigger pizza debate the world should have been focused on is if it's still pizza at all if tomato sauce is replaced by Pesto or BBQ sauce. Tomato sauce feels like a primary ingredient along with cheese to be considered pizza. Change either and you're more in flatbread territory.

25. Like Mack North, Cody73, Joey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The bigger pizza debate the world should have been focused on is if it's still pizza at all if tomato sauce is replaced by Pesto or BBQ sauce. Tomato sauce feels like a primary ingredient along with cheese to be considered pizza. Change either and you're more in flatbread territory.
    Flatbread is simply what a restaurant calls pizza when they want to charge you more for it imo.

But yes, I would consider it still pizza. Though locally we have some tasty cheeseless pizza so maybe I've been radicalized.

http://romabakery.ca/pizza.html
    Last edited by Mess; Thu Aug 17th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wanted to say a quick, "Hello." Any other RealGm alumni here?

Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    We had a whole thread on this guys, don't make me start moderating. Lol

And I'd rather not have to make an "Everything Pineapple" thread. Besides, everyone knows its disgusting. Those who say otherwise are just trolling... Haha
    Pineapple on pizza debates have become an annual tradition around here and pineapple is fucking delicious. You speak ill of it again and I'll scour the site to find that video of you shooting long twos at the ACC during the surge of the anti-long twos movement.

#PineappleLikeABoss
    #ShameOnBigCountryAvatar
    #DynastyRivalsNeverForget
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

28. Like Joey liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information