Full NBA Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full NBA Schedule

http://stats.nba.com/schedule here it is, ready for analysis.

Washington and Minnesota with 7 games on TNT, Philly with 5, and we get one. And no games on ABC.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Washington and Minnesota with 7 games on TNT, Philly with 5, and we get one. And no games on ABC.

Raptors lives matter.

Comment

Tough early road trip out West but, overall, the schedule appears quite well-balanced on a first, quick look.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Raptors lives matter.
          Canadian viewers don't
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Mess wrote: View Post
            Canadian viewers don't
            Like we'd be able to watch their broadcast anyways. Who cares.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Our 1 game is against the Cavs.... nicely done, America. This is why the Raptors are seen as chokers... you make us play against our Kryptonite on national TV. Why not a game against Boston? Or maybe one of our games against Minnesota? Heck, I'd even take a game against Washington at this point.... I wish people could see how well we actually play.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Our 1 game is against the Cavs.... nicely done, America. This is why the Raptors are seen as chokers... you make us play against our Kryptonite on national TV. Why not a game against Boston? Or maybe one of our games against Minnesota? Heck, I'd even take a game against Washington at this point.... I wish people could see how well we actually play.
                Most of our regular season games against the Cavs tend to be close, with only a couple exceptions over the past few years.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  Tough early road trip out West but, overall, the schedule appears quite well-balanced on a first, quick look.
                  The first couple of months are very road heavy. I think that's good - teams that face adversity early gel faster, and can get into a rhythm and climb the standings later in the year.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                    The first couple of months are very road heavy. I think that's good - teams that face adversity early gel faster, and can get into a rhythm and climb the standings later in the year.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      If only the same could be said for fan forums...hopefully we can hold off on the "we're going to miss the playoffs" until a little bit later than November this season.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                        If only the same could be said for fan forums...hopefully we can hold off on the "we're going to miss the playoffs" until a little bit later than November this season.
                        Or we can increase the number of posts in #firecasy.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Weren't we road-heavy early on last season and the season before? At least it felt that way.

Comment

Hey! MLSE will save some money on aviation fuel

Comment

Working...
                            X