Tech advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech advice

I am on vacation and spent the day swimming with the family. Just deleted the entire days worth of pictures. Been going through Google play and trying photo recovery apps. Anyone have experience with this and did you find a solution beyond fuck it?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Aw shit that stinks man, sorry to hear that. Is there a "Deleted Photos" folder or something? I'm not familiar with Android, but I know on iOS when you delete a picture, it actually just goes into a seperate Folder within the pictures thing. I'm sure you would've seen that already though, soo .. ya, not sure. Sorry man. Lol

Comment

https://www.easeus.com/

Long time user of easeus

Comment

Thanks. Didn't work. It is for pc. Will easus work if I connect my phone to a pc?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Thanks. Didn't work. It is for pc. Will easus work if I connect my phone to a pc?

Yes

https://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery-software/

https://www.easeus.com/ios-data-recovery-software/

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              I am on vacation and spent the day swimming with the family. Just deleted the entire days worth of pictures. Been going through Google play and trying photo recovery apps. Anyone have experience with this and did you find a solution beyond fuck it?

Check the cloud first. Maybe they backed up. Check Google, one drive, what ever you've ever used in the phone even once. You never know.

Comment

And sorry to here that too man. My G4 broke and I lost a tonne of pictures. Good thing I post a lot to Facebook. It's too bad they get downgraded there...

Comment

Easus wirked. Started with Google photos and then worked my way down the top rated file recovery programs. Easus has a 3.5 rating and was the only one that worked without asking me to root my phone. Thanks rocwell

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    And sorry to here that too man. My G4 broke and I lost a tonne of pictures. Good thing I post a lot to Facebook. It's too bad they get downgraded there...
                    I always use google drive to avoid such problems. Automatic backup is the best thing ever!

Comment

Awesome, glad you were able to get that sorted. Roc to the rescue!

Comment

Working...
                      X