Everything KJ McDaniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything KJ McDaniels

Free-agent swingman KJ McDaniels has agreed to a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources said.

McDaniels was a restricted free agent with the Brooklyn Nets, holding a team option.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...oronto-raptors

I don't get to post many threads in here anymore. You guys are just too damn fast!

Low risk move. I like him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Low risk move. I like him.
      Me too. He has talent and he only just turned 24 so there's still a chance for him to put it together.

Comment

Oh I really like this move... well done Masai.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Oh I really like this move... well done Masai.
          Didn't you have this guy in Dynasty or something? I vaguely remember a KJ McDaniels sales pitch lol

Comment

Why do the Raptors keep thinking they can develop non-shooters into shooters? We need shooters!
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
              Why do the Raptors keep thinking they can develop non-shooters into shooters? We need shooters!
              You can't get a shooter for chump change. This was a value signing.

Comment

Love it

Comment

This name.... this guy was a Rocket last year, right?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    This name.... this guy was a Rocket last year, right?
                    The Nets.

I haven't seen much of him the past 2 years so someone help me out here, has he really become anything more than a dunker?! Because right about now the only reason I like him is to have another dunk comp champ.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      The Nets.

I haven't seen much of him the past 2 years so someone help me out here, has he really become anything more than a dunker?! Because right about now the only reason I like him is to have another dunk comp champ.
                      Potential upside and D. That's what you get in KJ

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Potential upside and D. That's what you get in KJ
                        Where's the upside though?!

His 3pt shot is horrendous.

Comment

I hope he sticks. I also love what Masai has managed to do at the end of the roster. One of these athletes is going to bust out in that backup 3 spot (aka the 10th man). Casey has some serious athletes that he can experiment with to find the guys with the right chemistry.

Comment

A half decent defender that not only can't shoot but doesn't seem to be able to do anything on that end other than dunk does not excite me. But he'll be the 14th or 15th man if he makes the team so it's whatever. I rather Alfonzo Mckinnie
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              I hope he sticks. I also love what Masai has managed to do at the end of the roster. One of these athletes is going to bust out in that backup 3 spot (aka the 10th man). Casey has some serious athletes that he can experiment with to find the guys with the right chemistry.
                              His contract is only partially guaranteed. This is a flier on a guy who makes him look like a genius if he's right and who everyone will be indifferent about if he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X