X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Alley-Oop Dunk Of All Time (VC)

SHOCK'N'AWE!!!!
    RR OG

I didn't even need to open the thread to know exactly what Oop was being referenced. I remember watching this live, and thinking how awesome it was we had people in LA cheering for our guy. Haha

Comment

super sick dunk, VC was a pioneer for sure.

but was that really the best alley-oop dunk of all time?

Comment

His Rucker oop is also legendary, but yeah, this oop is so great I was randomly thinking of it today. Even the toss has a little magic in it.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          I didn't even need to open the thread to know exactly what Oop was being referenced. I remember watching this live, and thinking how awesome it was we had people in LA cheering for our guy. Haha
          Joey, ya dun know!

This clip makes me "Ready To Riot"(c).
          RR OG

Comment

I was thinking that if someone posted the best alley oop of all time and it wasn't this one, then I was going to be disappointed. This is one of the greatest dunks of all time. My personal favourite because of the extension and the gracefulness.

Comment

Yep. Best dunk I ever saw him do. He physics don't even seem possible with how far away the ball is from the rim and his body as he catches it.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That was a great announcing team as well. Back when Bill Walton wasn't so far down the rabbit hole.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                X