Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy McGrady - First Raptors Draftee to be inducted into the hall of fame

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/09/0...cgrady-profile

TMac's going into the Hall. Only other Raptors to make it in are Hakeem (who really doesn't count lol) and Lenny Wilkens as a coach. T-Mac's the first one of our own really to get in, although he didn't stay long.

when healthy he was unguardable.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

When Vince gets in, will he considered a Raptors draftee, or a Warriors draftee?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        When Vince gets in, will he considered a Raptors draftee, or a Warriors draftee?
        The Warriors because they get all the nice things these days.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

T-Mac kept talking about what might've been with the Raptors. Shut the fuck up already dude, you left. You and Vince could've accomplished a lot together. But your selfish ass decided that you'd rather have your own team instead of building something special in Toronto.

The results? never got past out of the 1st round. Hall of famer though. Good job.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Listening to him describing organization and the city at the time. I don't blame him for leaving. Vince though
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              T-Mac kept talking about what might've been with the Raptors. Shut the fuck up already dude, you left. You and Vince could've accomplished a lot together. But your selfish ass decided that you'd rather have your own team instead of building something special in Toronto.

The results? never got past out of the 1st round. Hall of famer though. Good job.
              2 cousins from Florida, athletic wings, one more of a lanky Durant like shooter, the other more of Jordan like dunker, driver, iso guy.

Would have been a hell of a story. Oh well. Now we've got Deroza-*starts sobbing uncontrollably*
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Listening to him describing organization and the city at the time. I don't blame him for leaving. Vince though
                Vince was angry that we never built a good squad around him plus he was constantly getting banged up.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Btw, his tenure with the Spurs doesn't count. All that TALENT and the guy never got past out of the 1st round. Hall of famer though.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Great speech

Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      2 cousins from Florida, athletic wings, one more of a lanky Durant like shooter, the other more of Jordan like dunker, driver, iso guy.

Would have been a hell of a story. Oh well. Now we've got Deroza-*starts sobbing uncontrollably*
                      I honestly try not to think about it because it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about what could have been.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Any NBA teams without a hall of fame player? I tried asking Google and couldn't find an answer.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Any NBA teams without a hall of fame player? I tried asking Google and couldn't find an answer.
                          The Timberwolves atm till Garnett is eligible.... not sure about anyone else.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                            The Raptors?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Presumably the bobcats/hornets?

Comment

Working...
                              X