Everything Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Training Camp

Media day today! Starting any minute. Thought it would be worthwhile to capture this week in a separate thread from the monster off-season one.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Images starting to come out.

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Order of events for today (not sure when the star players/Masai/Casey will be doing their stuff).

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

About Time!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Cross your fingers...
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Order of events for today (not sure when the star players/Masai/Casey will be doing their stuff).

They have Masai and the star players live on sportsnet. Im watching right now
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Cross your fingers...
              If he has even a semblance of a consistent 3 point shot this season that would be amazing.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The Star asked DeMar, on the eve of camp, to offer some advice to his new teammates and explain what it means to be a Raptor. His words:
                https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...s-success.html
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post

In other words, our starting unit has got to provide the second unit a huge lead. Miles is the better fit with starters.

Comment

2nd unit was always more uptempo. That's why I never thought JV would come off the bench.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post

5 games: O/U how long it will take for Lowry to blow a gasket and chew out one of the young'uns for a mistake.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          In other words, our starting unit has got to provide the second unit a huge lead. Miles is the better fit with starters.
                          I disagree. Starters need multiple attackers, have a good bit of shooting already.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DeRozan mentioned Trump's twitter. How he's like a 12 year old tweeting a lot of crazy things. I finally realized who Trump's tweeting style reminds me of -- Skip Bayless.

Except, Skip is actually a troll who plays a character on TV. Trump on the other hand actually believes what he says.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Great presser from Casey. Really promising.

Comment

Working...
                              X