Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    It would be foolish for the Cavs to trade the Brooklyn pick.

If you're picking in the top 6 in this year's draft, you're likely going to get a cornerstone type player.

Bagley
    Porter Jr.
    Young
    Bamba
    Doncic
    Ayton
    But if the season finished today, the Nets are picking 8th.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      A top 10 pick as good as Poeltl would be huge to a team looking at a talent exodus on the level of what's facing the Cavs this summer. They would have to stay in the a 1-10 spot for the 2019 draft or they lose that pick to Atlanta, but a middling pick in 2018 shouldn't interfere with that.
      I love Poeltl but is he really worth having over a potential ring this year? Or at least a finals appearance. I'd give up Poeltl for a finals appearance.

Comment

• There's still 40 games to go though. Their sked the rest of the way is pretty tough. I expect them to finish as a bottom 5 team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          I love Poeltl but is he really worth having over a potential ring this year? Or at least a finals appearance. I'd give up Poeltl for a finals appearance.
          That's if you're asking the Toronto Raptors. Cavs are completely different scenario.

And realistically, cavs floor and ceiling is the same thing. Finalist runner up. Whether or not they trade the pick.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            That's if you're asking the Toronto Raptors. Cavs are completely different scenario.

And realistically, cavs floor and ceiling is the same thing. Finalist runner up. Whether or not they trade the pick.
            True, but it might be enough to convince LBJ to come back. Might be a 1% chance of LBJ coming back if they lose to the Warriors (or before) and keep that pick to a potential 3-5% chance that LBJ comes back if they still lose but traded that pick.

Comment

True, but it might be enough to convince LBJ to come back. Might be a 1% chance of LBJ coming back if they lose to the Warriors (or before) and keep that pick to a potential 3-5% chance that LBJ comes back if they still lose but traded that pick.
              Very true. Lots to think about for the cavs, kind of damned if you do and damned if u don't.

I play the world's smallest violin and weep at their predicament

Comment

No, I'd definitely go all in right now if I were Cleveland. Lebron is a generational talent on his way out of the city and the team is likely going to be trash for a few seasons regardless. The odds will still be long to beat Golden State, but when you're that close you have to go for it.

For as successful as Dan Gilbert is as a businessman, he's a mess as a franchise owner. Not that I envy at all the way Lebron meddles with GM'ing and coaching, I think LBJ's his own worst enemy in that regard.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Discuss the words of CJ Miles

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Discuss the words of CJ Miles

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2489656

Comment

• Also these guys

TIMMY D WHAT ARE THOOOOSE

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Also these guys

TIMMY D WHAT ARE THOOOOSE

Timmy is running everything. He's that dude!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Rondo always struck me as salty for being considered the 4th best player on his Celtics teams.
                          My beagle is named Rondo. He's got energy, attitude, intelligence but not huge paws. I was really surprised that Gentry didn't have him on the court to close the game last night as the Pels look much better when he's on the court. I'm sure he took great pleasure in the win. I agree that Thomas has done little to earn the tribute. We should perhaps honour Lou Williams when he comes back to Toronto. We made the playoffs that year!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            You're forgetting how much "luck" Cleveland has in the lottery
                            The frozen envelope story? Patrick Ewing I believe it was.

Comment

• Jalen Rose called Pierce petty to his face lmao.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Jalen Rose called Pierce petty to his face lmao.
                                Jalen rose is the joe budden of nba

Comment

Working...
                                X