Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    With the 82 and 0 season but preseason gas bag of a memory the unstoppable Chowderhead jaugernaut has exploded out of the blocks at 0 and 2.Its not over but the incline on the hill they are climbing is a few degrees steeper than it was.

Much will be written about the promise of a magical Celtic season gone south. It’s early but one of the propagandists at ESPN, SI and the various national media outlets will soon dredge up a piece on the late Len Bias and try to weave a puerile parallel.The mouth breathers and paper route caliber fans of The Chowders will come up with something simplistic worthy only of them such as Lebron tried to hurt Hayward on purpose or space aliens hired by the NBA to get Lebron to the finals again did it.

Lots of conjecture here on what this means..Are the Chowders a lottery team ...Hardly....
    Are they still, if they ever were, a 50 win team,,,,,Hell no.....
    The green pukes likely finish 4th or 5th and will be out in the first round.

Looks good on them...Tommy is already singing Auld Lang Syne
    Took a day off to respect hayward, but back to feasting on new englander tears. Love it.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• For the record I hope Boston ends up bad- very bad. I hope they miss the playoffs, and I feel it IS a distinct possibility now that they're down Thomas, Bradley, Crowder, Olynyk AND Hayward and left with Irving and the rookies (and old Al on the low block)

I feel like Irving is a career loser much like Demarcus Cousins, something unexplainable beyond the stat sheet. Of course Lebron James winner card trumps anybody's loser card so it was hidden for a few years. It would give me great pleasure if this turns out to be true, because I dislike Irving but I especially dislike the Celtics.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        For the record I hope Boston ends up bad- very bad. I hope they miss the playoffs, and I feel it IS a distinct possibility now that they're down Thomas, Bradley, Crowder, Olynyk AND Hayward and left with Irving and the rookies (and old Al on the low block)

I feel like Irving is a career loser much like Demarcus Cousins, something unexplainable beyond the stat sheet. Of course Lebron James winner card trumps anybody's loser card so it was hidden for a few years. It would give me great pleasure if this turns out to be true, because I dislike Irving but I especially dislike the Celtics.
        The rookies are top 3 picks and not slouches though. Missing the playoffs for them would still be a longshot. Opening the season with a back to back while losing their best player takes time to recoup from. I get the hope though.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          The rookies are top 3 picks and not slouches though. Missing the playoffs for them would still be a longshot. Opening the season with a back to back while losing their best player takes time to recoup from. I get the hope though.
          Being near .500 and a 7th or 8th seed would still go a long way to proving kyrie irving is a lololoser. Some would call it a long shot, I would say I told ya so.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I had them 4th sead playing Bucks in the first round. Now without Hayward I have them in the 5-7 range.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            Lol. You talk like they lost LeBron James.

The Celtics are now the 3rd best team in the East. And if they play the Raps in the playoffs who i think is the 2nd best team in the East, the Celtics would be the favourite.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              For the record I hope Boston ends up bad- very bad. I hope they miss the playoffs, and I feel it IS a distinct possibility now that they're down Thomas, Bradley, Crowder, Olynyk AND Hayward and left with Irving and the rookies (and old Al on the low block)

Yup, Lebron can win with Ricky Davis. Kyrie can win with...Lebron?

Comment

• 0-2, great start!

Comment

• The Raptors are the most overrated team in the East. They're going to have another great reg season i'm sure. I think they'll finish 2nd behind Cle in the standings. But come playoff time they're a completely diff team. They got lucky last year against the BUCKS. A team with ONE good player and one good shooter.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

The Celtics are now the 3rd best team in the East. And if they play the Raps in the playoffs who i think is the 2nd best team in the East, the Celtics would be the favourite.
                    Buck beat Celtics last night. Kyrie went 7-25 for like 17 points, he had 3 ast and 3 turnover. There will be more nights like this. Cavs/Raps/Wiz/Bucks are all better than Celtics in my opinion.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Buck beat Celtics last night. Kyrie went 7-25 for like 17 points, he had 3 ast and 3 turnover.

And?

It's 1 game. 2nd game of the season.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Raptors are the most overrated team in the East. They're going to have another great reg season i'm sure. I think they'll finish 2nd behind Cle in the standings. But come playoff time they're a completely diff team. They got lucky last year against the BUCKS. A team with ONE good player and one good shooter.
                        I don't think anyone is overrating the Raps, except maybe some people on this forum (which is to be expected, as we are all devoted fans of the team)
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

What on earth??? No.

Comment

And?

It's 1 game. 2nd game of the season.
                            My point is that Kyrie will have more games like this because they dont have anyone else to take off the scoring pressure.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm pretty bullish on the Raps, but we would DEFINITELY be favourites against them without Hayward.

Comment

My point is that Kyrie will have more games like this because they dont have anyone else to take off the scoring pressure.

100 %...
                                Hopefully they let Marcus Smart bomb away from the outside.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X