Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in all the drama today with Kidd and Giannis and Kevin Love in Cleveland is the Wizards got blown out by the MAVS. 98-75.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Lost in all the drama today with Kidd and Giannis and Kevin Love in Cleveland is the Wizards got blown out by the MAVS. 98-75.
      Wizards got drama of their own going there.

Comment

Lost in all the drama today with Kidd and Giannis and Kevin Love in Cleveland is the Wizards got blown out by the MAVS. 98-75.
        What the heck happened in Washington? There's no way they should be only 26-21
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I can't right now lmao

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Despite coaching changes there seems to be something wrong with that team's chemistry. On paper their roster might be a bit stronger than ours....it's at least close. Our players however seem to really like each other which makes a difference. Scott Brooks always seemed to somewhat underachieve in OKC as well....though players speak highly of him overall. In any event I don't mind seeing them struggle.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

The grand Rolex buying gesture just seemed like trying too hard. Always hard to sort these things without insider information but the Wiz only seem to try hard against select teams. Unfortunately the Raptors are one of them.

Comment

• I don't think Beal and Wall like each other. Seems like they have a Blake Griffin/CP3 situation going there.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Washington has underachieved for quite a bit in the regular season.. I mean they missed the playoffs altogether two years back. Wall and Beal show up for the playoffs though. Beat us in 4 in 2015.. Beat Atlanta in 6 and took Boston to 7 last year.

They may be pushovers in the regular season, but they will be hard to beat in the playoffs.

Comment

I don't think Beal and Wall like each other. Seems like they have a Blake Griffin/CP3 situation going there.
                    How the players get along, especially the alpha males is often neglected by casual fans though not by great coaches. We often don't get a chance to find out these things for years after when someone's book comes out. I've never played on a pro team or any team that travelled frequently and for months at a time. But I can imagine that a personality conflict or multiple conflicts would magnify greatly over time. The best coaches aren't always technicians; that's often what assistants are for. They do need to be great managers of personalities. If you have one superstar (Lebron, Jordan) it might not be so hard. But balancing 2 or 3 players just beneath that category is trickier. The Raptors are fortunate that their two alpha dogs are best buddies. That's a rare thing. Are there any other combos like that in the league?

Comment

• Comment

• Wow

Comment

• grab your popcorn

Comment

• meanwhile in Toronto

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X