Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm watching this game. The Knicks are good.
    Seriously though, Porz looks like he's on another level this year.

I thought they would be one of the worst teams in the league but KP is playing full MVP mode which is both good and bad for the Knicks. There are team that has been dying to get back to the Playoffs and of course it looks like Kristaps is a true superstar in the league but really to be a force in the future they needed at least one more good young piece.

I know it sounds bad but if I were a Knicks' fan I'd almost be hoping for some sort of minor injury to KP just to improve their pick. I really like Ntilikina too as a long term prospect but they'll need a good wing in between them if they want to go far but doesn't look like it's going to be a choice....I think if healthy the Knicks are back in the Playoffs. Some of these young teams like MIL, PHI and NYK could be a scary match up for this brittle core of ours.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

I thought they would be one of the worst teams in the league but KP is playing full MVP mode which is both good and bad for the Knicks. There are team that has been dying to get back to the Playoffs and of course it looks like Kristaps is a true superstar in the league but really to be a force in the future they needed at least one more good young piece.

I know it sounds bad but if I were a Knicks' fan I'd almost be hoping for some sort of minor injury to KP just to improve their pick. I really like Ntilikina too as a long term prospect but they'll need a good wing in between them if they want to go far but doesn't look like it's going to be a choice....I think if healthy the Knicks are back in the Playoffs. Some of these young teams like MIL, PHI and NYK could be a scary match up for this brittle core of ours.
      Yea, who knew that standing and watching carmelo jap step and post up all game was bad for porzingis and the knicks? Westbrook and George are probably starting to see the same thing.

Imo okc had a really interesting thing going with westbrook Roberson pg13 patterson Adams, and kanter off the bench. They should have tried running with that. Anthony doesn't take work with that, it's like adding too much salt to a recipe. Went from tasty to "ya fucked it up" in no time
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

Porzingis is the MVP of the league right now. Ntilinka has a lot of potential. He has a chance to be a special defensive player.

And then they have a bunch of really good role players like Hardaway and Kanter, McDermott, Lee, Jack, O'Quinn, Thomas.

They're good. They're fun to watch too.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Porzingis is the MVP of the league right now. Ntilinka has a lot of potential. He has a chance to be a special defensive player.

And then they have a bunch of really good role players like Hardaway and Kanter, McDermott, Lee, Jack, O'Quinn, Thomas.

They're good. They're fun to watch too.
          But also: cavs. Something is serously wrong with this team this time around. Wonder if lebron will have more Arthur the aardvark memes when they drop to 6-8 and back to 11th place in the east
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Yea, who knew that standing and watching carmelo jap step and post up all game was bad for porzingis and the knicks? Westbrook and George are probably starting to see the same thing.

Imo okc had a really interesting thing going with westbrook Roberson pg13 patterson Adams, and kanter off the bench. They should have tried running with that. Anthony doesn't take work with that, it's like adding too much salt to a recipe. Went from tasty to "ya fucked it up" in no time
            Melo is just a blackhole on offense...probably one of the most overrated players of all time imo.

Korver is going full Klay Thompson right now.

Comment

• As aside I find Walt Frasier to be NY's answer to Leo Rautins, one of the most boring commentators in the league imo.

Comment

• I can't believe LeBron has never won the DPOY award? dude is completely shutting down Porzy.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Welp! Looks like I chose the wrong year to be positive about this team lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A lot of teams in the league have caught up/are catching up to us.

That's what happens when you stagnate for 4 years and don't really improve at all. The back end of the east is much stronger than it has been previously with teams like Philly, Orlando, Detroit and even the Knicks looking very solid.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      A lot of teams in the league have caught up/are catching up to us.

That's what happens when you stagnate for 4 years and don't really improve at all. The back end of the east is much stronger than it has been previously with teams like Philly, Orlando, Detroit and even the Knicks looking very solid.
                      I really hope that we do the opposite this year and start looking good going into the playoffs. Because last year we started off so hot and then fizzled off. If this rough start is only going to lead to better things come ending of the season/playoff time I can live with it.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So Boston wins another. That team is really pissing me off.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          So Boston wins another. That team is really pissing me off.
                          They play GSW Thursday.

Thursday should be a nice day for Raptorland.

Comment

• So even if Boston loses their next 5 they'll be 13-7 at the 20 game mark. Certainly not "trash" like some have been trying to say since the summer.

Comment

• Boston is trash. Fake #1 seed.

Comment

• Clearly the most overrated team is the Rockets!

Comment

Working...
                                X