No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 1: Toronto Raptors vs LA Clippers - Sun Oct 1, 10pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench unit has consisted on Norm playing 1 vs 5.

Comment

• Yikes this bench is really bad. Jakob over Bebe and no Bruno should help but still.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LOL at the Clippers commentators making it seem like Teodosic was an unknown toiling in the salt mines of Siberia

Comment

• Do we have a spare tank to dust this season?! I think it might need its own thread.

Comment

• But but a lot of people here thinks he's much improved LOL. The guy hasn't gotten any better since his draft year.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• well if this is how powell plays this season then he'll be affordable at least.

Comment

• Bruno finally
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bruunnnooo

Comment

• BRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                    FORRRRRRRRRRRR 333333333333333333333333333333
                    MMMMMMVVVVPPPPPPPPP

wait... No writing in caps right mods?
                    Sorry, it's just that Bruno is clearly the greatest Raptor of all time.
                    Including real velociraptors.

Comment

• bebe what in the fuck are you doing? you just hugged the guy.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        bebe what in the fuck are you doing? you just hugged the guy.
                        And then complained about the call LOL. Dude is hilarious

Comment

• raptors are the only team that can run a press that gets broken by fucking danilo gallinari's dribbling lmao.

Comment

• Wait... this is a 1 point game?? How??

Comment

• Our starting unit dominated there's really. Take away norm handling the ball on an island and Lucas being a moron and everything is fine.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                well if this is how powell plays this season then he'll be affordable at least.
                                That's probably why they have him coming off the bench. They know he plays like shit there so that will make him affordable.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X