Bring back Tim W!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Tim W!

Bring back Tim W! Where has he gone? Will he ever return? Or at the very least, give us an update on how he's doing. I never agreed with anything he said, but I think I just want him back for old times sake.

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
    Bring back Tim W! Where has he gone? Will he ever return? Or at the very least, give us an update on how he's doing. I never agreed with anything he said, but I think I just want him back for old times sake.
    Who is that?

Comment

Tim W. hasn't logged in to RR since 2011 dude ... hate to break it to you man, but he's probably dead... nah, I'm just kidding, I have no idea. Lol

But seriously ... This is super random... what the heck? Lol

Comment

Somebody find Multipaul as well, it'll be just like the old days! Can never have enough good ol' Bosh vs Bargs discussions.

Comment

Matt52?

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
            Matt52?
            Matt renamed to mcHAPPY for a long time, then came back as Odin to sniff around for a bit recently.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Matt renamed to mcHAPPY for a long time, then came back as Odin to sniff around for a bit recently.
              Ahh I knew about McHappy but not Odin

Comment

Ahh Tim W, I do miss his negativity. McHappy was also one my favourite posters when I was just a lurker. I understand the nostalgia.

Comment

I miss Heinz
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Somebody find Multipaul as well, it'll be just like the old days! Can never have enough good ol' Bosh vs Bargs discussions.
                    Bargs is 2Pac!

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      I miss Heinz

Comment

Know who I don’t miss, that Joey Hesketh guy with the Bryant Reeves avatar. What a jerk he was.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          Know who I don’t miss, that Joey Hesketh guy with the Bryant Reeves avatar. What a jerk he was.

Edit: Post #16,666 ... whoa.

Comment

Tim is good guy. Sadly he's gone MIA. I don't blame him. I don't think there was ever as much controversy over on the main page of the site than when he posted his articles.

Comment

I tried looking up Tim's "Picket Fences" blog a few months ago. No new posts for a long while. Thought he was just missing from RR, but apparently not the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X