Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    They're a mess. Ish Smith and Reggie Jackson is one of the worst point guard tandems in the association.
    I like Ish Smith.. very underrated PG in the league. Reggie Jackson not so much.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Remember back in the day when Tobias Harris was considered to be a good player? Those were the days....
      Just a couple of years ago, some posters here wanted to trade DeRozan for Harris. Lol.

Harris = poor man's Rudy Gay.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Kinda Off topic...has anyone been following the Celtics pre-season games? How have they looked with so many new additions (and of course subtractions).

They are of course our hated competition and I wish them nothing but "ill".
        Not much to analyze there. They've won all three games, but they've played CHA, and Philly twice. Rested all their guys in the most recent game, and besides Kyrie getting hot in one game (and still being a -1, hilariously), none of their marquee players have looked particularly good. But it's pre-season. I'll wait for real basketball to wallow in my schadenfreude.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          I hope people are starting to realize that quite a lot can be changed, in terms of play style, despite continuity with core players and the HC.
          Another one to file under "believe it when I see it", in regular season, for an extended stretch and/or when the going gets tough
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Another one to file under "believe it when I see it", in regular season, for an extended stretch and/or when the going gets tough
            Well, that's always a concern. The key indicator for me will be pace. If they start to trend down back around that 94-95 mark then we'll know.

Comment

Working...
            X