Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Drummond falling for another JV pump fake. Every time.

Comment

It's so weird seeing DeMar make the next pass almost immediately. In the past he'd always look to score first.

Comment

Lmao Drummond hates jv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I wonder if Matt is going to even bother doing play by play ....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Yep bruno is fucking terrible. Anunoby is the backup combo forward we need.
            He's the biggest x factor we have. I know im getting way ahead of myself, but If he manages to prove he was one of the top first round picks and a developing 2 way force, this "3 year window" gets waaay more interesting
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm very encouraged by what I have seen this game
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Demar playing decent defence, passing, not forcing anything. The team is moving the ball well, playing pretty good defence, and shooting it already a lot better. We are rolling out the better starting lineup. JV playing really well, having fun, playing relaxed. CJ miles not being demarre carrol. Things are looking good.

Comment

Jonas looks like he's on happy pills or something.. moving smoothly, talking, really engaged.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Jonas looks like he's on happy pills or something.. moving smoothly, talking, really engaged.
                    is "happy pills" the new euphemism for "touching the basketball"?

Comment

JV looks like a completely diff player this year.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

As good as that half felt I have to remind myself that Derozan probably will not allow himself to have so few shots per game when the regular season hits and his stats are on the line...

Comment

I like cj with that 2nd unit his spacing will be huge. Him an yak look like they got some chemistry already to!
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I'm not as worried about the bench now. I think if you start Powell, overlap Lowry and DeRozan at different time with the bench and OG and CJ playing big minutes off the bench could do some damage. I also like going with FVV and Wright. We could do some devastating things with the pace on a lineup like that.
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              I'm not as worried about the bench now. I think if you start Powell, overlap Lowry and DeRozan at different time with the bench and OG and CJ playing big minutes off the bench could do some damage. I also like going with FVV and Wright. We could do some devastating things with the pace on a lineup like that.
                              Agree id like to see a lineup of yak,miles,og,fvv and delon
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                                is "happy pills" the new euphemism for "touching the basketball"?
                                Na. Happy pills means he looks happy lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X