Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    "I imagine Stevens will start giving minutes to semi and yabusele"

Was that supposed to be an argument to show the celtics will be fine, or to prove my point that their depth is shallower than a kiddie pool?
    It was to show that they aren't going to play a 7-man rotation the rest of the year. Morris alone will soak up a ton of minutes.

Comment

• Portis has been suspended for 8 games. He won't play in Toronto.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Portis has been suspended for 8 games. He won't play in Toronto.
        I'm not sure he would have played even if he wasn't suspended.

#differencemaker

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
          Tied for 2nd even
          lol. We should have went all-in for Cousins. Look what he's done for the Pelicans.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure he would have played even if he wasn't suspended.

#differencemaker
            Wouldn't really make a difference #scrub
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Shush guys. You both may end up on Portis' punch-your-face list!

Comment

• Damn. NBA is really cruel. Why do they make us wait two fucking days after the opening day...

Comment

• Lots of good games tonight though:

Philly/Was
                  Mil/Bos
                  Min/SA
                  Por/Phx

Philly imo is must watch TV. Embiid can win the MVP this year if he stays healthy. He's that good.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Remember when posters here criticized Masai for drafting Wright over Portis? lol

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Barkley's opinion doesn't matter. He loves our White Vegas way too much.

Comment

Philly imo is must watch TV. Embiid can win the MVP this year if he stays healthy. He's that good.
                          LOL. He's played 59 games in 4 years. And 28 of those were in college. So, by my rough estimate, assuming he plays 14 games this season, he should be done by the middle of November.

Absolutely, without a doubt, the most overrated player in the NBA. The single most important part of being good at any job is being able to show up and do it all the time. He can't.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            LOL. He's played 59 games in 4 years. And 28 of those were in college. So, by my rough estimate, assuming he plays 14 games this season, he should be done by the middle of November.

Absolutely, without a doubt, the most overrated player in the NBA. The single most important part of being good at any job is being able to show up and do it all the time. He can't.
                            Isn't that the most incredible part though? He started playing in 11th grade, so he's played roughly 100 games of basketball EVER IN HIS LIFE, and he's one of the most dominant in the world. It usually takes even a Michael Jordan or lebron james 100 games of nba to find their footing. Just imagine if he was blessed with health
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wait......Embiid is the most overrated player in the NBA because he can't stay healthy? huh?

JV plays 70+ games a year and i'm pretty sure you would trade JV for Embiid in a heartbeat.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Portis has been suspended for 8 games. He won't play in Toronto.
                                Looks like the Bulls are in a tank mode before the first game has been played XD.

Comment

Working...
                                X