No announcement yet.

Game #1: Chicago Bulls 100 - Toronto Raptors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are going to start thinking we're the same account or something lol but Embiid is not the most overrated player in the league...

While I don't think he can win MVP simply because I don't believe he'll be able to play enough games, I don't think he's overrated. If anything he's underrated and it's because he doesn't play enough...

Embiid is THE best young player coming up IF HEALTHY (period) and I know a lot of people here will flame and say it's KAT, Giannis, etc which I would agree with IF it were only based on health. But as a talent I'm sorry but Embiid has the most ridiculous potential as a 7'2 monster with more shooting touch than either KAT or Giannis, his stat line per 36 looks like a prime Shaq except with better 3pt shooting and unlike any other player (period) his defensive impact is completely off the charts...

Embiid single handedly takes PHI from one of the worst teams in defensive ratings (25th to be exact) to #1...that's ahead of Utah, GSW and SAS (we all know the defensive studs on those teams) and yet not a COMBINATION of other players (nvm SINGLE player) in the league causes that kind of ridiculous level of improvement...

Even if you want to assume that with a larger sample size he wouldn't be able to retain #1, it's incredibly likely that he would however keep them in the top 5. Still the sheer fact as individual player you can turn a team from bottom feeder to one of the best is unbelievable. Top it off with a ridiculous per 36 production rate which he does so against starters not in garbage time as I'm sure someone here is anxious to throw out a terrible example of a player with good production in those kind of crappy minutes, he does so going at the best. The kid is a truly special talent, that so far it's been absolute shame that fans of this league haven't been able to witness another dominant big man that has the skill and ability to be one of the all time bigs.

But we'll see, I don't personally hold a lot of faith that a kid that's played less than Greg Oden will suddenly be able to play majority of the season (seasons moving forward) but praying that he has a career similar to Steph Curry where it looked like he would never be able to and all of sudden it's almost a distant memory....strictly as a talent though, Embiid is the real deal and if he were healthy for a full season (which is the part I doubt) he could start putting his name into MVP consideration.

Comment

• man John Wall is good.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        man John Wall is good.
        Very.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Philly is definitely a playoff team this year

Comment

man John Wall is good.
            Washington's problem will be when Wall is on the bench.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Washington's problem will be when Wall is on the bench.
              yeah their bench sucks ass

Comment

• Cousins is balling. 50 fantasy points in the first half!

Comment

• Massive big scores in the NBA today, seems like teams are saying " shoot the 3, forget the defence".

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Massive big scores in the NBA today, seems like teams are saying " shoot the 3, forget the defence".

Comment

Massive big scores in the NBA today, seems like teams are saying " shoot the 3, forget the defence".
                      Nobody wants to watch grind it out low scoring games.

Comment

Nobody wants to watch grind it out low scoring games.
                        If that's the case, it seems like letting go of Lou Williams 2 seasons ago was a big mistake XD

Comment

If that's the case, it seems like letting go of Lou Williams 2 seasons ago was a big mistake XD
                          We should've double down on all offense team.

Comment

• John Wall is the truth. Love Lowry. He's the best Raptors PG of all time but John Wall is the best pg in the east this season.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

fuck he knew right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X