Game #1: Chicago Bulls 100 - Toronto Raptors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Rockets were also +20 with Tucker on the floor. Man that is just a huge loss for us.
    Yup. I'm happy for him. Tucker is such a likeable player and easy to cheer for.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Rockets were also +20 with Tucker on the floor. Man that is just a huge loss for us.
      Celtics losing Hayward is a huge loss. PJ is a loss but, not huge.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        Yup. I'm happy for him. Tucker is such a likeable player and easy to cheer for.
        PJ will look better in D'Antoni's shooter friendly offense with elite passers like Harden and CP3. And they really need his defense, so it's a great fit all around. Much better than the Raps. Good for PJ.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Nah, it's just like any other assault. It's up to the victim to file the complaint. Canadian indictable offences don't need victim's complaint though. Prosecutors can purse charges based on police evidence.

Anyway.. Portis and that guy with broken face won't play in Toronto! RIP Bulls.
          This is pretty bad...
          One of these guys may be pretty likely go...
          It divides the team ...and papering over something like that is hard....Freddy the Hoi should be on watch as well...
          If the Bulls don’t suspend Portis for 30days or more it will be Mirotic who goes I think....The Bulls goal to win the lottery just got better ... It’s Nets like ...Hope we beat their brains in (figuratively)
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Portis being younger makes him more likely to stay. Also Bulls/Mirotic probably already have bad blood seeing how his RFA went this summer. If that's the case Masai should make a call. More shooters the better.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mirotic? No thank you.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just heard about the punch.. that's hilarious. Markkanen is going to get so many minutes now.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I know this sounds cray, but the Hayward actually makes the Celtics a better team. Hayward injury means more mins for Brown and TATUM.
                  It actually sounds dumb not cray. Not only are neither of those two young guys ready to impact winning as much as a veteran like hayward, but their bench is razor thin now. After hayward went down, 3 guys played near 40 minutes, and they basically played a 7 man rotation with Terry rozier and aaron freakin baynes as their bench. They're in trouble.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dead last

Comment

• Bulls are going to be super stinky bad to start the season. Should be a cake walk if we come with our game face.

Comment

Dead last

Dallas suprises me the most, didn't think they'd be 3rd this late in the season.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Dallas suprises me the most, didn't think they'd be 3rd this late in the season.
                          Tied for 2nd even

Comment

Dead last

I know I'm a buzzkill but...same thing happened last season. Except it was by 29 pts instead of 1 point, 1 second too late with 1 injury.

Though on the other hand:

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              It actually sounds dumb not cray. Not only are neither of those two young guys ready to impact winning as much as a veteran like hayward, but their bench is razor thin now. After hayward went down, 3 guys played near 40 minutes, and they basically played a 7 man rotation with Terry rozier and aaron freakin baynes as their bench. They're in trouble.
                              Marcus Morris will be returning, and I imagine Stevens will start giving minutes to Semi and Yabusele against lesser competition.

Hayward is a devastating blow but the fact that the game came down to the last shot really highlights how good Brown and Tatum were. They won't be better without Hayward, that is dumb, but they'll still be problematic imo.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Marcus Morris will be returning, and I imagine Stevens will start giving minutes to Semi and Yabusele against lesser competition.

Hayward is a devastating blow but the fact that the game came down to the last shot really highlights how good Brown and Tatum were. They won't be better without Hayward, that is dumb, but they'll still be problematic imo.
                                "I imagine Stevens will start giving minutes to semi and yabusele"

Was that supposed to be an argument to show the celtics will be fine, or to prove my point that their depth is shallower than a kiddie pool?

Comment

Working...
                                X