Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope unibrow takes the night off...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Thinking about resting my whole squad on Sunday vs ol' Jimmy boy. 😎
      That would've been a very 'vegetable lasagna' thing to do. Thankfully, you decided to start Jamal Crawford tonight (3 PTS, 1 3PTM)

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Let's hope unibrow takes the night off...
      I'm just a single 3PTM and 36 PTS by Anthony Davis vs. LAL from stealing a huge Week 1 upset win with possible playoff implications. I'm giddy with anticipation!
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        That would've been a very 'vegetable lasagna' thing to do. Thankfully, you decided to start Jamal Crawford tonight (3 PTS, 1 3PTM)

I'm just a single 3PTM and 36 PTS by Anthony Davis vs. LAL from stealing a huge Week 1 upset win with possible playoff implications. I'm giddy with anticipation!
        Stay giddy, my friend. Brook Lopez n 'em are gonna shut the brow down!

Crapford sure didn't help us out tonight...

Comment

• Trade Announcement

Okafor + my 2019 pick to Dan in exchange for Skywalker's 2019 pick.

This drops my cap number down to 38. Another win now move for the Creeds.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Trade Announcement

Okafor + my 2019 pick to Dan in exchange for Skywalker's 2019 pick.

This drops my cap number down to 38. Another win now move for the Creeds.
            Be mindful you now need to pick up a player off waivers on the first available window.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Be mindful you now need to pick up a player off waivers on the first available window.
              Noted. When is this processing, now?

Comment

Noted. When is this processing, now?
                Tuesday I believe. Yahoo says 24th.

Comment

Stay giddy, my friend. Brook Lopez n 'em are gonna shut the brow down!

Crapford sure didn't help us out tonight...
                  Tough battle, I really thought AD was going for 40 or 50 when i kept checking his line. I guess that elbow he took had something to do with him not getting there, i dont think his stats changed much after that.

on to the Axels!

Comment

Tough battle, I really thought AD was going for 40 or 50 when i kept checking his line. I guess that elbow he took had something to do with him not getting there, i dont think his stats changed much after that.

on to the Axels!
                    Don't let the final head to head line fool you. Despite losing to 007 by a wide margin, team Axel was:
                    FG% 2nd overall - 007 was 1st
                    FT% 5th overall
                    Points 2nd overall - 007 was 1st
                    Rebounds 3rd overall - 007 was 1st
                    Assists 6th overall - 007 was 2nd

and middle of the pack in the rest. Unfortunate scheduling for me.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Don't let the final head to head line fool you. Despite losing to 007 by a wide margin, team Axel was:
                      FG% 2nd overall - 007 was 1st
                      FT% 5th overall
                      Points 2nd overall - 007 was 1st
                      Rebounds 3rd overall - 007 was 1st
                      Assists 6th overall - 007 was 2nd

and middle of the pack in the rest. Unfortunate scheduling for me.
                      I'll likely have many 5-4 matchups again this year that could go either way, as witnessed in week 1.

I'm just glad I got past that one by the skin of my teeth, should be another tough battle this week vs you. Not having CP3 is going to hurt me and Sauce Castillo looks like he'll be riding pine for a while. He needs to make the most of his minutes if he gets any.

Comment

• Yikes, Schroder is headed for an MRI today. Fingers crossed. It would be a tough blow to have him and Batum out this early.

Atleast I got off to a good start though. To lay the smackdown on a team as good as Joey's in week one feels pretty damn good after having to hold back last year and take some bad loses in order to complete a proper rebuild.

It also feels good to have finally dumped Okafor. That's the last ugly piece of the old regime gone. It must have taken 50 offers over the last nine months to move that guy... I swapped picks just for that cap relief, I think Dan got excellent value for where he's at right now.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Oct 23, 2017, 09:21 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• So I heard Milos Teodosic is out indefinitely. It was Coach who picked him up, right?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Yikes, Schroder is headed for an MRI today. Fingers crossed. It would be a tough blow to have him and Batum out this early.
                            I just happened to see it live. He rolled it really bad. It appeared to me to be a severe ligament sprain.

It should be mentioned that he was full-out chucking a rainbow array of bricks all week. He's a skilled Emanuelle Mudiay impersonater.
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              I just happened to see it live. He rolled it really bad. It appeared to me to be a severe ligament sprain.

It should be mentioned that he was full-out chucking a rainbow array of bricks all week. He's a skilled Emanuelle Mudiay impersonater.
                              I don't care what his game looks like. I care about stats. He helped me lock down multiple cats. lol

He's saying he thinks he'll play Thursday for what it's worth.

Comment

• Mon, Oct 23
                                Eric Bledsoe (personal) will not play on Monday vs. the Kings.
                                Advice: Fire up the trade rumors. A report late Sunday night indicated that Bledsoe requested a trade prior to the season, and he sent out a cryptic Tweet that he wants out of Phoenix. Bledsoe met with the front office on Monday morning before the team's shootaround, but all we know is that he was sent home shortly after. His days on the Suns appear to be numbered. Fantasy owners should have Tyler Ulis and Mike James at the top of their watch lists.
                                I need this guy to be traded ASAP. Send him back to DJ and the LAC!

Comment

Working...
                                X