Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Managers of Dynasty, Welcome to Season 6!!

HALL OF CHAMPIONS
    2013 - Drizz
    2014 - Keeping it Real!
    2015 - Skywalker
    2016 - mcHAPPY
    2017 - 007
    2018 - koncept

Commissioner: Joey
    Assistant Commissioner: Axel
    , Tucas

League Page - Hosted by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

Click HERE for Dynasty Cap Sheet

CBA (Collective Baller Agreement)

General
    • Standard Yahoo league scoring
    • 15 man roster (PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN)
    • Salary cap will be based on years; the cap will be 40 years. It is a soft-cap. See below for exceptions.

Free Agency/ Player Movement
    • Each team is assigned a budget of $200 for use at both the Free Agent Auction Draft and Open Free Agency
    • The Free Agent Auction Draft is completed once annually (date to be determined) to assign remaining Free Agents to teams and complete Off Season Rosters. Once the Free Agent Auction is complete, you will have 3 days to assign years to your newly acquired players (up to 40 year cap).
    • Once the Auction is complete, Open Free Agency begins, which is a Continually Running Waiver System in Yahoo; this means Waivers on Free Agents will be processed 3 times weekly. If a team is the "High Bidder" on a Free Agent for the Waiver Period, they will be awarded said Player. If a player is not claimed during his initial Waiver Period, he is placed back into Waivers.
    • When a player is signed in Open Free Agency, the team must post in the league thread within 7 days if it is a multi-year contract; otherwise it is assumed to be a 1-year contract.
    • Players can be signed if team is over the cap, but are only eligible for 1-year, Non-extendable Contracts.
    • Players can be signed during the Playoffs, but are only eligible for 1-year, Non-extendable Contracts.
    • Each team has a one time amnesty clause available for use. This will allow you to cut one player in the off-season without any salary cap implications. Player can be cut mid-season, and if announced as Amnesty candidate, years will come off that off-season; Not before.
    • At the end of the year each team is permitted to re-sign two expiring players on your roster, plus one player on an expiring DPE contract. This decision is to be made by the September 1st Extension Deadline.
    • Released players' contracts will continue count against a team's cap unless picked up on First Waiver Period.
    • All trades are fair game if it works within the Salary Cap. Any team that is over the cap, must take back equal or fewer years in any trade.

Rookie Draft
    • Once annually during the Off-Season (around August 1st), the Live Rookie Draft will take place.
    • Selection order for the Rookie Draft to be determined by NBA Lottery (for lottery teams) and Final Season Standing as per Yahoo (for non-lottery teams).
    • Draft picks can be traded up to 2 years in advance.
    • There is only 1 Round of 16 picks to the Rookie Draft.
    • Once commenced, each pick has a 3 hour Official Pick Window. Picks can be made early, but any pick received after the Official Pick Window closes, will be forfeited.
    • All non-drafted Rookies will be placed in the Free Agency Pool, and available for the Free Agent Auction Draft.
    • Drafted Player Exception (DPE): Players Drafted in the Live Rookie Draft will be given a one time use Extension Exception, upon the expiry of their Rookie Contract.
    • Commissioner, and Co-Commissioners, will have final word on any issue brought to the League, and based on evidence provided, will determine whether something is deemed crucial enough to the importance and well being of our league to be voted on as collective of Managers.

IF ANYTHING HAS BEEN OMITTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Good luck this year Everyone!
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 12, 2018, 09:38 AM.

Pssst, in here guys!

Comment

I'd like to take this first post of the season to make a bold prediction: Not only do the Creeds make the playoffs but they also advance past round one. From one win when I took over a year and a half ago to playoff glory, book it!

Comment

Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin (hoping Miek and Cody at least get this reference).

*Seriously though, you've done a great job with the roster. Kudos.
        Last edited by Joey; Tue Oct 17, 2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I'd like to take this first post of the season to make a bold prediction: Not only do the Creeds make the playoffs but they also advance past round one. From one win when I took over a year and a half ago to playoff glory, book it!
          Really taking that FantasyPros ANALysis to heart! you've got a good squad and should make playoffs, just not sure you beat a top 4 team when we get there.

Good Luck to all, boys! Season 6 already... season 20 will be upon us in no time and we'll be a bunch of geezers still playing fantasy GM haha I love it!

Comment

yay. basketball starts tonight. got a personal message from koncept about 10 minutes ago saying he was legitimately terrified of his week one match up.

good luck to me and I hope dan over achieves. Cody, there is a huge croation I really think would look good on my team, need you to not get the 4th pick buddy.

Comment

Lol. Serbian.

Comment

Lol Slovanian

Comment

he is a big white guy that goes hard and shoots 3s.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    he is a big white guy that goes hard and shoots 3s.
                    As long as he's not Italian ...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin (hoping Miek and Cody at least get this reference).

*Seriously though, you've done a great job with the roster. Kudos.
                      Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Really taking that FantasyPros ANALysis to heart! you've got a good squad and should make playoffs, just not sure you beat a top 4 team when we get there.
                      Hey, I took it on the chin in 2015-2016 just to get a squad. Then last year I patiently waited in the weeds and actually dealt CP3 for risky unproven assets after stealing him from the 73ers. Now I'm poised to make a run at the playoffs, hopefully get hot at the right time(lots of young players on crap teams) and still potentially come away with the 1st overall pick in the 2018 draft. This is the season of the Creeds, I can feel it. I'm pumped to be relevant this year. lol

Comment

Updated Signings: Joey mentioned Williams didn't need a contract, so here's the new numbers!

Taj Gibson 1 year
                        Andre Roberson 2 year
                        DeMarre Carroll 2 year
                        Jerian Grant 2 year

This brings my cap total to 38!

Comment

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=486211

portis puts mirotic in the hospital with a cheap shot

Comment

Annnnnd Hayward is done.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Annnnnd Hayward is done.
                              that was fucking gross. did you see it all backwards?

Comment

Working...
                              X