Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and it's easy to talk shit about Markkanen now but you weren't boasting back then and so I call...

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Oh and it's easy to talk shit about Markkanen now but you weren't boasting back then and so I call...
      Joey can verify as we exchanged PMs about it and I openly debated between the deal or drafting Markkanen.

We don’t all boast incessantly.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• since we're boasting about rookies.. some might say you might dont need the top pick to own the best players in the draft

https://ibb.co/hzu7e6

but thats none of my business

edit: still can't figure out how to embed images for comedic purposes - total fail.
        Last edited by koncept; Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:02 PM.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          since we're boasting about rookies.. some might say you might dont need the top pick to own the best players in the draft

edit: still can't figure out how to embed images for comedic purposes - total fail.
          If you're in desktop view you'll see a little tool bar above the message box. Look for an icon that looks like a picture of a tree. Hit that and then paste in the link. Presto, you're agitating people like the best of them.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            since we're boasting about rookies.. some might say you might dont need the top pick to own the best players in the draft

Apollo wrote: View Post
            If you're in desktop view you'll see a little tool bar above the message box. Look for an icon that looks like a picture of a tree. Hit that and then paste in the link. Presto, you're agitating people like the best of them.
            In addition, when you paste the URL, uncheck the box that says "retrieve remote file and reference locally".

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bebe we hardly knew you. Wallace 1 year unresignable

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thrilled to see the sharp return and season debut of Zach LaVine. With a 20 mins restriction in place, LaVine started and logged 19 minutes through 3 quarters, racking up 14 points with 3 treys (on 5 of 9 shooting) and a pair of assists. Also exciting to see was that LaVine logged minutes at both SG and PG. Great debut.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  We don’t all boast incessantly.

Comment

• Cody! Gary Payton is back!
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Congrats to me for giving Skywalker a nice new shiny #1 in that L column. 9-4 feels pretty good today, boys!

Comment

• Congrats for beating the top dog. There are a lot of teams jockeying for position right behind you and so this was a big W.

Comment

• Huge win for axel this week. No one thought he had a chance, but he dug deep and squeaked out a victory.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Jan 15, 2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Congrats for beating the top dog. There are a lot of teams jockeying for position right behind you and so this was a big W.
                            Long way to go, but it was a confidence booster.

Comment

• You're right, there's eight weeks on regular season play ahead of us.

Just looking at this weeks schedule. There are only two matchups of teams with comparable records:

The Creeds Vs. The WTFers
                              The Konceptual Uncertainties Vs. The Posse Whipped

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                You're right, there's eight weeks on regular season play ahead of us.

Just looking at this weeks schedule. There are only two matchups of teams with comparable records:

The Creeds Vs. The WTFers
                                The Konceptual Uncertainties Vs. The Posse Whipped
                                Posse gon' do some whippin' this week, boy! Just like we beat them Apollo Cruds a few weeks back.

Comment

Working...
                                X