X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Don't knock 'em til ya rock 'em!

Comment

• Hey Mack, Markkanen just became the fastest player ever to hit reach 100 made 3's. Congrats!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Hey Mack, Markkanen just became the fastest player ever to hit reach 100 made 3's. Congrats!

That's cool! Sorry to hear your first pick can't shoot a bunny even though he's now healthy?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            That's cool! Sorry to hear your first pick can't shoot a bunny even though he's now healthy?

Comment

There's an all-star weekend event; Fultz vs Lonzo - who can hit a 10 footer with even average consistency?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I just looked at WJF's rosters... I'm facing a broken team. Talk about bad luck because otherwise with those guys he would probably at the top with SW and 007. Bad news on Leonard.

Comment

• In other news: 25 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 6 threes, 82% from the field and 100% from the charity stripe. The now dark horse rookie of the year candidate, Bogdan Bogdanovic. I wish I added him in keeper as well so props to SW in beating me to the punch there.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    There's an all-star weekend event; Fultz vs Lonzo - who can hit a 10 footer with even average consistency?
                    Fultz would still definitely win.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Fultz would still definitely win.
                      Anyone can beat the BillyGOAT!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        In other news: 25 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 6 threes, 82% from the field and 100% from the charity stripe. The now dark horse rookie of the year candidate, Bogdan Bogdanovic. I wish I added him in keeper as well so props to SW in beating me to the punch there.
                        "not to toot my own horn... but TOOOOOT fucking TOOOOT!"

He's way down the scale. More like Seahorse ROY candidate!

Comment

"not to toot my own horn... but TOOOOOT fucking TOOOOT!"

He's way down the scale. More like Seahorse ROY candidate!
                          Oh there is no unintentional tooting going on. Every toot has been released with precision.

Bogdanovic is going to be lights out from here on. Book it.

Comment

• Remember this guy?

Well, he's all growed up and I signed him the other day.

Don't send all your trade requests at the same time - I'll need time to sift through them all and figure out which one best suits us.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• He's just too much of a baller for my squad if misfits.

Comment

• Fantasy Pro's lastest RRBA power rankings:

Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jan 19, 2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X