Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Dillon Brooks is off the board for $126. The youth movement is on in Tucasville.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      And Dillon Brooks is off the board for $126. The youth movement is on in Tucasville.
      I didn't know Dan lived in Tucasville as well.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

LOL, its early man. I could have sworn I saw Tucas.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          These Sixers are the team to watch this year. We have almost the whole roster on our squads lol
          Yeah! Well, I'm hoping for Okafor to get moved. He actually needs to play to get noticed though. Ben Simmons had a pretty damn good debut game I thought. He had some rookie mistakes here and there but he looks way ahead of his age overall and stuffed the stats sheet for me.

Embiid might be top 15 if he stays healthy. The guy is amazing.

Comment

Yeah! Well, I'm hoping for Okafor to get moved. He actually needs to play to get noticed though. Ben Simmons had a pretty damn good debut game I thought. He had some rookie mistakes here and there but he looks way ahead of his age overall and stuffed the stats sheet for me.

Embiid might be top 15 if he stays healthy. The guy is amazing.
            That might be the biggest IF since Greg Oden.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Tell me about this obsession...

Comment

Well, it all started when I acquired his pick from SW but it really became a something when he decided to rebuild through a youth movement. Now all I see is visions of 20 losses dancing in my head.

Comment

Dillon Brooks with a 3 year deal off of 1 game, wow! I would have waited the full week before issuing that kinda deal.

Comment

I prefer Terry Rozier for 6 dollars

Comment

Also I'll update sheets tonight

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                        I prefer Terry Rozier for 6 dollars
                        Funny that Rozier had more bids in the $5-$6 range than Dillon got with Dan's $126 bid against no one.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          Funny that Rozier had more bids in the $5-$6 range than Dillon got with Dan's $126 bid against no one.
                          I usually make only 1 or 2 waiver claims in a year, so might as well use that FAAB money! I really thought he'd have more interest.

And my 3 years... I have a lot of 1 year fliers already, if enough of them work out I'm going to lose somebody. I still have my amnesty sitting around if I need it, and I'm not projecting a big need for cap room the next couple of seasons.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hording FAAB is only good for those with players they're not committed to. I share your philosophy. I'd rather risk bidding against myself than lose out on my target.

I did the same thing early last season but mine didn't work out so well.

Comment

dennis smith junior with a nice start to his hall of fame nba career last night

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                                I actually bid $3 on him and then probably 45 minutes before waivers processed changed it to 6. Good thing apparently

Comment

Working...
                                X