This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that he is way better than I thought he would be this quickly.
    No one could have imagined this and he has the nerve to say this yesterday:

“I thought I’d be playing better, honestly,” Simmons said. “I need to pick it up.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...html?mobi=true

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      By the way, consider Ben Simmons off the market for the next 15 years.
      Same goes for Anthony Davis.
      RR OG

Comment

• Whoa. You're clearly fake news.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Same goes for Anthony Davis.
          He should be able to play a full 82 games in that span at least.

Comment

• Nice pickup Skywalker. The Monstars took a long hard look at Dinwiddie before concluding we have too many PGs. Lol

Comment

Nice pickup Skywalker. The Monstars took a long hard look at Dinwiddie before concluding we have too many PGs. Lol
              I'm in the same boat, luckily I got Mike James last week for free... I should've struck on Lamb at the end of the draft or a week ago when I originally started my watch on him. Bah well, maybe next year I'll save some $$ for the WW.

Comment

• Woj coming up in 15 mins on ESPN radio if anyone listens. He'll be talking about potential trades in the NBA... let's hope he knows something about a Bledsoe deal happening imminently.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I should've struck on Lamb at the end of the draft or a week ago when I originally started my watch on him. Bah well, maybe next year I'll save some $$ for the WW.
                  It will be interesting to see how he does when Batum is back in a few weeks. Chances are his value tanks but you never know, he's put up some nice stats.

Comment

He should be able to play a full 82 games in that span at least.
                    I'll take The Brow over Bobby 'Slugger' Portis and Jabari 'I Kneed You' Parker every day!
                    RR OG

Comment

• Don't look now, but it appears that Brandon Ingram can actually play. Lol

Comment

• Miek, you have a shot to come back. My count is an eight player advantage in your favor the rest of the way this week.

Comment

• best is 5-4 you unless lonzo goes assist crazy.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Miek, you have a shot to come back. My count is an eight player advantage in your favor the rest of the way this week.
                            He won’t.

#ThanksForTheTop5Pick
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• LOL Jackson is going to be great. I'm happy for you, hopefully you find someone on that level. Odds are I have a top three pick, I don't have room for many more prospects unless they're top dogs like Ben Simmons. Even with the awesome pick I'll have, I may deal it later... I want to take down the champ in the next couple seasons.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                best is 5-4 you unless lonzo goes assist crazy.
                                Hey, you never know. The way the schedule fell this week sucks for my team.

Comment

Working...
                                X