Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they're both to blame, but reports are he did ask to be traded before the season started. He's not my favorite type of guy, but who gives a shit if he gets me stats?! I'm in it to win it... send him to the Knicks.

Chriss was also not happy about his demotion to the bench, but I'm sure Coach Triano will turn that ship around!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I think they're both to blame, but reports are he did ask to be traded before the season started. He's not my favorite type of guy, but who gives a shit if he gets me stats?! I'm in it to win it... send him to the Knicks.

Chriss was also not happy about his demotion to the bench, but I'm sure Coach Triano will turn that ship around!
      I think a guy like Chriss complaining is more concerning. Like, what have you accomplished yet to really have any right to complain? #KidsTheseDays #OldManScreamsAtCloud
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I think they're both to blame, but reports are he did ask to be traded before the season started. He's not my favorite type of guy, but who gives a shit if he gets me stats?! I'm in it to win it... send him to the Knicks.

What he's doing is the same shit that was going on 15 years ago with Carter, TMac, Baron Davis, yada, yada. I was happy when this trend disappeared. I don't like it but I agree with you, I'm all about the stats too.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I think a guy like Chriss complaining is more concerning. Like, what have you accomplished yet to really have any right to complain? #KidsTheseDays #OldManScreamsAtCloud
          It's these new dudes man... everyone thinks they belong on a championship contender from day 1 or they should be "the man" and get all the touches. Frankly, I hate it but what are ya gonna do!? It's parents in their 40's and 50's that made these kids like this. Blame them! *shakes fist*

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Agreed but stats and so he's on my roster long term.

Comment

It's these new dudes man... everyone thinks they belong on a championship contender from day 1 or they should be "the man" and get all the touches. Frankly, I hate it but what are ya gonna do!? It's parents in their 40's and 50's that made these kids like this. Blame them! *shakes fist*

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It makes me really glad that we have a stable front office and coaching staff, haven't had to deal with this crap for at least a few years. Maybe I'm wrong, but can't recall any nonsense in Rapsland recently.

Comment

I think it's no different than Carter's gen. We saw TMac leave to be the man. We all remember what Carter did. We saw Shaq and Kobe split because of ego. We saw TMac quit on a second team and there are many other stories like this.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think it's no different than Carter's gen. We saw TMac leave to be the man. We all remember what Carter did. We saw Shaq and Kobe split because of ego. We saw TMac quit on a second team and there are many other stories like this.
                    Yea, those were certainly some of the early instances such as this, but it seems like its a lot more prevalent now. Every couple weeks we're talking about these same types of stories.

Comment

Looks like someone missed that boat, as only one of those guys was signed elsewhere. You need to pick someone up ASAP.

Comment

• Yes, I'm aware of the rules Axel.

Comment

Yes, I'm aware of the rules Axel.
                          Well then you shouldn’t have had any problems meeting them for this waiver.

Comment

• Ok Betty, have a Snickers.

Comment

• Ben's player note from last night:
                              This was his best game by far, posting career-highs in points, rebounds and assists with one steal and four turnovers. He was very efficient, hitting 8-of-11 from the field and 5-of-6 from the line and his pick-and-roll chemistry with Joel Embiid was on point. Simmons became just the third player in NBA history to have a triple-double in his first four games and also the first player to go 10-10-5 in each of the first four since the Big O (Oscar Robertson).

Also congrats to James.
                              You might have just landed the steal of the WW for this season. If only I could have gotten a trade done a few days earlier I would have had him with the vacant spot. You partially screwed over my second phase of this DanH trade. lol

Comment

• Apollo, pick someone on the next waiver period, or we will have to consider consequences... I'm not too concerned about it since you are clearly trying to win, and being short doesn't necessarily benefit you in any way, but ya ... make it happen. Or else. I don't know what the "or else" is, but we will cross that bridge when/if we get there. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X